Site Ideas and Help

a) Should I tell him to be patient? I already PMed him that I’ll inform him shortly.

b) On rank issue - it’s too late to have a “walkthrough” on changing ranks on this weekend?

A) Tell him we will do it but not sure when it will be available.

B) Get me how to change ranks whenever you can. No hurry! When your done ill add it to the FAQ list.

Roger that. I’ll keep you posted.

i dont know about this, i am so relutant to this kind of changes because after all this is a ww2 forum.

I think we should really concentrate our resource on ww2 topic alone, but thats just me.

In a way you are right, but also it might be an open door to ww2 for users interested in Vietnam war in first place - for instance.

Which is a direct result of WW2. Plus most of the conflicts in Southeast asia are directly related.

However FW I do understand your concerns. We should choose carefullly what conflicts we allow on the forum.

As promised, check on http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4579

:wink:

We need an Axis Aviation section & Allied aviation section.

that would be great!

but what about ww2 models (not just paper model)?

We have had this discussion before…im not going to add any new sections with out some kind of organization to it.

For instance im happy with the way other wars is organized and will and a smaller conflict section there later on.

Give me some kind of way to present these and ill consider it.

Maybe for example

German Military(Main Forum)
-Land(Sub-Forum)
-Sea(Sub-Forum)
-Air(Sub-Forum)
-Other(Sub-Forum)

Like the other war section!

Plus I also need to wait untill the forum upgrade is complete

Hmm…dont think so there is no a single topic about the kriesmarine so no need of a sub forum on that subject.

In any case it would be more simple in the way i describe just 2 more sub-forum and that would be it.

I just want to let know everybody that I am creating new topics for the Quiz section.

Those are intended to be update periodically, also I will made a scoreboard to keep the members corrects answers listed in order to qualificate for a possible future premiation. That depends in the success of those threads and the willingnes of the Administrators.

Any suggestion or doubt you might have just let them come.

Well, let see how it goes. :smiley:

:smiley: Seems that everybody want his own Q and A topic now

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58