Site Undergoing Changes!

Yes but if your not from the US and from another country you can use your own ‘Cuss’ words, I can say Arse all day here and no amount of asterisks pop up!

Maybe we should apply some commonwealth and colonial ‘Cuss’ sensor, not sure how our antipodean mates will take to this.

haha I just don’t want to offend any of the other women on the site with my foul launguage, usually with guys it goes in one ear and out the other so I’m not worried too much.

Funny, I would never have imagined you as having an arse fixation? :smiley:

It is taking a little getting use to, but I like it so far.

I think that was instituted on my account. Sorry!

hahah it is good though, because sometimes I get to going and even the old men blush! LOL. Just how I am. I was raised by my father (AF) and grew up with only older brothers. Some marines, army, sailors (no AF though). Then when I grew up I married a submariner… but he turned out to be a dick face so I divorced him and married another sailor. LOL… So over the years I’ve been completely surrounded by foul-mouthedness and it has overtaken my vocabulary! LOL.

New scheme looks nice!

I like it, nice job!

With due deference to Gracie, I can assure you that Nick and I have explored the boundaries of vulgar language from Britain’s old and new colonies and we’ve never been confronted with an overriding asterisk (although PK has had the odd conniption fit), unlike one American board I was on that automatically asterisked undies, for Chrissake!

In Nick’s case, he’s got away with it because everyone knows that he’s just a foulmouthed ****, whereas I’ve been highly ******* literate and very ******* restrained in my usage. :smiley: Just ask PK. :wink:

[Asterisks inserted intentionally as ducks on the pond = warning that ladies are present so don’t ******* swear. ;)]

Undies! that’s funny. I have two cocker spaniel dogs, and that gets blocked alot of places, like it won’t even take the messege. People in the US I have observed for the most part are very uptight about language. lol.

That’s alright, I have pretty thick skin. The **** language doesn’t bother me one bit! :rolleyes:

The site front end is now active!! Add comments to the pics if u know more about a photo!

Great job