Strange Tank

The Bosnian in the 1990’s did similar things, also in Britain there were “Concrete tanks” where a truck had concrete “armour” applied to it to protect it’s crew.

I’ll see if there are any pics knocking around.

Now that sounds insane.

Henk

That is an fast production vehicle for trench defence measures built on a tractor my gues is u havent seen croatian vehicles like that … :wink: i wuold like to post some pictures but i dont know how :cry:

Welcome to the site. Ok, you must upload the picture to a site like imageshack. and then copy the link that says Direct link and then whe you post press the Img button in reply screen before you paste the link and then press it again after you pasted it.

It would look like this. Example:

Ok here is a link to imageshck and then just press upload and upload it.

http://imageshack.us/

Hope you get it right. PM me if you do not.

Henk

Between the [img] and the [img/] you put the link of the image you uploaded to imageshcack and the image will show there.

Henk

LUIFIMU (laugh until i fart in my undies its a new one help me spread it) i agree with that

So as i promissed to HG this is a picture of a Croatian armored vehicle that was made in the desperate need for armour just as the russian thank (if i can call that a tank).Watch the MG on the top;)