T-34 Tank

Interesting, looks like they took out three tanks. At least some of the tankers were lucky to survive, although they did get captured.

They did, that clearly show the toughness of the russian design, ( that and the projectile bouncing in the side) those tank were static as you might see ( seems they get stuck in marshy terrain) but probably the germans felt there was a real need of destroy them, sometimes were used by snipers as a shield and also by artillery spotters, not to mention the russian could recapture the terrain and repair the T-34s.

The weird part of the video is the german infantry messing around the burning tanks…with all that ammo inside I would get away as fast I could.

I noticed that too. (German infantry playing around tanks)
After seeing the one tank blow up I would have stayed well away like you said PK.

I’ve seen an interview of a German soldier who participated in that shown action. He told that these 3 tank were shot down and given up long before these film was captured. The Germans received rifle fire to their own lines after shooting down these tanks. So they , the Germans, reopened fire to the already shot down and empty T-34 because they assumed russian observers were hiding around the tanks. Later on they captured a russian soldier shown in that movie.

Question about the irritating gearbox of the T-34.

T-34 Mythical Weapon, New Vanguard 9+20 telling that the T-34/85 was delivered to polish army and other armies in autumn/spring 44/45 with a 4-speed gearbox. These tanks were built in Factory 112&183 whcih produced some 80% of all T-34. Can someone confirm OR deny that russian units also got 4-speed gearbox equipped T-34/85 up to spring 45?