The best combat Aircraft.

Can you please back this up with a bit more info Mate, why do you like French ac, what are their special capabilities etc etc etc and why are they better than the others listed here.

Thanks[/quote]

because the Mirage is really important for argentina and also i love all french aircrafts.

i didn’t say they are special i just said i think they are great for me.

the mirage are in service in argentina a good time ago.

Regards

Erwin

My favorite combat plane is the A-10 “Warthog”. If I do end up joining the Air Force that will be the plane I’d like to fly. Basically a flying tank, and it’s almost impervious to small arms fire.

That too, and the 30mm GAU 8 is just pure power. With that thing, you don’t need expensive missiles to complete your objective.

That is an awesome aircraft indeed. Though somewhat outdated. I know two guys who flew it and they are full of praise for it.

Erwin, the french aircrafts are excellent. Dassault is the one of the best aircraft factories all over the world, with Boeing, Lockheed, Sukhoi, British Aerospace, Saab, etc.
But the Argentine Mirage III and Mirage V Maras are ancient systems, they need to be substituted.

Te dejo unas fotos de lo mejor de los Dassault franceses, haber qué te parecen jejeje…

Dassault Rafale, el mejor caza construído en Europa hasta el momento…

Dassault Mirage 2000, el mejor Mirage de la historia, eje de la Fuerza Aérea Francesa, o como la llaman ellos, el Ejército del Aire (Armée d’l Air). Una belleza el “delta”

Dassault Super Etendard Modernisée. Este ave es similar a nuestro querido SUE, pero con mejoras en aviónica, radar y armamento…

I am sorry about the spanish language used, but Erwin was interested in them.

About the A-10 “Thunderbolt”, I know is the best CAS aircraft all over the war, it cannon is terrible to the enemy… but I was talking about fighter aircrafts specially…