The Devil all about him

Personally I blame the Jews, they must be involved with the Devil. See video for important evidence which backs up my long held suspicions in this matter.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=_5t0SliycSQ

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Absolutely!

Other people believe Satan exists and they are entitled to their opinion and they might be right, Satan might exist but I do not believe he exists.

Fair enough, but you are stating your opinion as fact.

Well from your perspective the sun might go around the earth, you might see fairies at bottom of your garden, the BBC may be percieved as a public service broadcaster, Neill Kinnock may be the greatest politican of the 20th Century and the Daily Sport may be regarded as a serious newspaper,

I haven’t offered any of these arguments as being fact or opinion.
Just a puerile attempt to ridicule,. Perhaps, you dislike being challenged!? :roll:

My nominations for the three members that most exhibit the Christain virtues are:

Egorka - for his quiet devotuism;

BoxerRick - for his Christian exuberence;

Rising Sun - for he fights the good fight regardless of what he professes.

As for the Devil…I wouldn’t like to say. :wink:

[QUOTE=Adrian Wainer;137871]Personally I blame the Jews, they must be involved with the Devil. See video for important evidence which backs up my long held suspicions in this matter.

Adrian,
I would hardly indict an entire race of people for being in league with Satan based on a YouTube video which, by the way, I could not view because it would not load. And the last time I checked, Jews were not committing suicide by detonating explosive vests in public places, beheading people, or flying airliners full of innocents into tall buildings.

Well we are agreed on that.

Yes you are perfectly right, [ but perhaps not in the manner you intend to be ], I am stating my opinion that I do not believe the devil exists as a fact, because it is a fact that I hold such an opinion As to whether the Devil does actually exist or not, that is a seperate matter to my belief that he does not exist.

No you haven’t, however your counter argument would carry more weight, if I actually said you did and I didn’t.

You may honestly believe that, but you would be wrong.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian,
I would hardly indict an entire race of people for being in league with Satan based on a YouTube video which, by the way, I could not view because it would not load. And the last time I checked, Jews were not committing suicide by detonating explosive vests in public places, beheading people, or flying airliners full of innocents into tall buildings.[/QUOTE]

Obviously Kent, you are at a disadvantage if you can not see the Video, so no criticism intended on my part of you. The Video is a clip [ originally ] from a comedy film in which there are Jewish people in New York in a taxi in a traffic jam, before that we see Jews dancing in the Streets. There is some edited in written materiel which sets the the scene, so that the Jews dancing in the Street are presumed to cause the traffic jam, whilst the Jews within the taxi then avoid the inconvenience of the traffic jam by getting out of the taxi and carrying it over the other cars in the traffic jam. So, the Jews cause a problem for ordinary people with their selfishness i.e. dancing in the street but it is no problem for them because they have special abilities i.e. carrying the car. There are also references to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Jews eating Palestinian babies. The Video clip is actually originally from a very nice comedy film, on which the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea has done a hatchet job to produce a piece of anti-semitic propaganda. If you had seen the clip, I would have hoped that you would have got my intended point that I posted it, to flag up the issue that a lot of the materiel which appears in the Western Media, is really only the same sort of stuff but presented in a very much more sophiscated manner and hence a lot more genuinely nasty.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

[quote=“Adrian_Wainer,post:106,topic:3906”]

Adrian,
Thanks for the slack. The next morning I tried again and no problem, I saw the video. The clip was very anti-Semetic, before the North Koreans got hold of it. It may have been done inocently enough just to get a laugh, but it was a given that someone would use it for no good. Given the plight of Jews thoughout history, I doubt if they saw any humor in it.

No I would not criticize the film, the original film is really a very nice film and really there is not anything anti-semetic about the original film, like in the original film the Jews had nothing to do with causing the traffic jam and they are being clever and strong in carrying the taxi.

this is the start of the original film

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=8XwlGI9L6gI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Adventures_of_Rabbi_Jacob

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Whatever you say, old chum.

Devil Doll ?

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=TKahCRbWnkw

First of all is this story a hoax ?, and if it is not, I think it a bit unfair that the reporter apparently has a problem with the Doll saying “Islam is the Light” but seems at best disinterested in that the Doll is also apparently saying “Satan is the King”.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I am inclined to think it is a hoax. The following is the station that apparently carried the story and I can’t find any mention of it there.

http://www.myfoxny.com

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Couple of points if I may.

1: Let’s not blame Satan for things which ordinary human ignorance and incompetence as well as other factors, ie. Greed, cause. Frankly we humans can do the evil thing quite nicely without any help from the spiritual realms.

2: If we posit that Hitler was in league with Satan we run the very real risk of making his kind of evil a viable option again because we have taken the blame OFF the human and placed it on an external source of evil. Hitler, for all his hatreds, was a human being. He did nothing that other humans have not done in the past, can do now and will do (God forfend!) in the future.

3: Satan, given that he was God’s creation, is loved by God.

1. True
  2. False; Satan can only tempt us. It’s up to us whether or not we take the bait.
  3. False; God loves his creation, but not all his creatures. He can do that because He’s God, and we’re not.

Romans 9:9-16 For this word of promise, According to this time I will come, and there shall be a son to Sarah. And not only, but Rebecca having conceived by one, Isaac our father, indeed being not yet born, or having done anything good or bad (that the purpose of God according to election might abide, not of works, but of him that calls), it was said to her, The greater shall serve the lesser: according as it is written, I have loved Jacob, and I have hated Esau. What shall we say then? Unrighteousness with God? Far be the thought. For He says to Moses, I will shew mercy to whom I will shew mercy, and I will feel compassion for whom I will feel compassion. So then not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shews mercy.

Kent, I disagree with your points 2 & 3. Hitler was a human-being with all the problems normally inherent in that situation but with particular foibles and temptations as well. Nonetheless it WAS Hitler who did the evil no one else. You may ascribe hate to God, I do not, further I would have considered that John 3:16 put paid to Paul’s line of reasoning.

Well you seem to be operating by a priori adopting a moral position and then trying to manipulate reality to fit comfortably with it. It would seem a perfectly legitimate point to make that human beings can do bad things without the assistance of evil supernatural beings, however if you believe in the existance of such evil supernatural beings as they are described within Christian theology, well then it is fact of life that sometimes these supernatural beings might assist human wrongdoers, that does not excuse the human wrongdoer from blame for his or her actions, even if they have had assistance from an evil supernatural force, as human beings still have freedom of will.

Well if the Devil or other Evil supernatural forces exists, why can’t they have helped Hitler. And Hitler’s actions are still just as evil in that he [ ie Hitler ] still had free will, even if one was to suppose he had help from the Devil.

I don’t know whether God would love the Devil or not and what difference would it make either way?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Believe it or not, I was previously in agreement with your first point, and still am. And with all due respect, I was not ascribing, I was quoting. The Bible is not called “The Word of God” for nothing.

2 Peter 1:20,21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Look at John 3:16, again; the operative word is, “whosoever”. Then look at Romans 9:11b, again; the operative phrase is, “that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him that calleth”.

Be careful there. Paul makes it quite clear that as Death came through the first Adam so Life has come through the second and just as we had no choice about no.1 we have no choise about no.2.

I’m confused. Who is to be careful, and about what? My question to you is; Do you believe in the doctrine of divine election, or not?
Your answer will help me understand where you are coming from.

Whoa the Devil is at Work in Australia

Muslim cleric: women incite men’s lust with ‘satanic dress’
By Miranda Devine
April 24, 2005
The Sun-Herald

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Muslim-cleric-women-incite-mens-lust-with-satanic-dress/2005/04/23/1114152362381.html

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer