The forum faces.

Sorry, chaps but I must decline - you would hate me.

My male coleagues, here, hate one (apart from the ones of a certain persuasion), and the girls absolutly worship one - dangerous chaps, the girls.

A chap can only stand so much adoration and hatred.

Probably nothing to worry about.

Debatable, i dont want to get into “bushy” terrain here but a woman worries could be other woman pleasure and viceversa :rolleyes:

It does help my friend, But any man, short or tall, noble, or commoner will look a man and a half in the Kilt.

Is not for me aniway.

Sorry, chaps but I must decline - you would hate me.

Yet another chicken.

Maybe, but I can’t think of a photo taken of me since about 1970. I’ve always been the taker, not the subject.

Others might be in the same boat.

The Problem with 32Bravo is he thinks is a hansom guy, perhaps there is fear that we found out he is not.

Good come back Panzer nackers.

You are absolutely right, of course, I do fear that you will find out that I am not handsome, and it’ll be a huge revelation to myself if I discover that I am not. I wil be crushed. I’ll become terribly disillusioned on account of all of the women, and the odd unfortunate chap, that have been worshiping me, my world will be destroyed. I’ll have nothing left in life to have faith in. :frowning:

And it will be your fault!!! :twisted:

However, looking at your pic - no contest!

Hehehe. Aniway is not a beauty contest, is just to give a face to the men ( and women) behind the keyboards, and get to know each other.By the way RS, no matter how old the pic, a face is a face after all.

Quote:“I’ve seen what’s under a real Scot’s kilt”

What you doin’ under there? :slight_smile:

Up to the time I first saw a bloke in a kilt, I thought only women wore skirts (apart from the Christian and Marist brothers who attempted to educate me, but they wore full length black dresses, not gay - by which I mean brightly coloured - tartans), so naturally I assumed he was a sheila.

I took the sporran as advertising fertile lushness beneath. It was irresistible. And they say advertising doesn’t work!

Imagine my surprise when I found out what was really under there.

Imagine wee Jock’s surprise.

Imagine how long I spent in hospital. :smiley:

We hope no serious damage done.

Not in the least.

All the important bits work just fine, as evidenced by my first child born after the kilt incident. Here’s a picture of her.

P.S. PK, she’s the spitting image of her dad, so now you know what I look like.

I told you I am ugly, and that I would hurt you…

your favourite aussie member, Digger

Are you sure you’re not my Grannie - I was wondering what happened to her? :slight_smile:

Mother!

I knew I’d find you, one day!

You’re still as beautiful as the day you left me at the orphanage.

Ha-Haaaa, thats great!

I’m one of them, I’ll spend a beer if someone figures out who :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHas38WdhP0

Both of those pictures are horrendous!
Heres me like a year ago.
Oh and I used Negative for this picture.

Hello folks.
What a nice beginning of the year with this nice fun thread:)
Thank you all for photos
I mean Egorka, PZ and Uncle Frozen:)
The rest are just trolls who has nothing to show:)
Well that’s my one

It’s me with my friends:)

Chevan, you imposter! Get out of that friggin’ chair!:shock:

digger

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1421&d=1199344151
Hey mate - why do you need the so great beard?
Are you seriously going to enter in Taliban?:):wink:
Now i do realize why you collect the anti-tank rifles and full ammunition:)

Mate i have guessed you are not so pretty looking, admirer of beer and constantly smoking old grandfather:)
But that you are… a woman;)
You have killed me finally;)