The Great Raid -- New WWII movie *Trailer*

my old rank was Field Marschall Von Hosenfield.

Just saw this movie and i thought it was really good. One of the most impressive part is the actual ww2 footage shown at the beginning and the end. Is a bit slow to start out with but still informative and entertaining. The raid itself was done quite well. I would call this one a must see.

really Gen. Sandworm?
I myself is pretty disappointed at that movie, they should have put more actions to it

I couldn’t agree more, the movie is all great, but not a lot of action in it. It’s somewhat a good movie but not great.

I thought it was a good movie

Your in luck my friend, my older brother played as an extra in that movie, and the whole thing was all filmed up in Bribie Island, believe it or not, thats if you already knew. And you may be seeing him in a Korean War movie that is coming up because he may be going to South Korea and New Zealand. With Korea, if they (filmers) are deciding to take me bro along with a shit load of other extras to train them and stuff for this doco movie. Then the South Korean government will pay the price for it to be filmed in the country.

I have also seen it myself before anyone else got to, for that reason of being my neighbours across the road who’s son also was an extra in the movie gave us a copy from i think the actual people who produced it and shit. And i must say its not that bad, and Benjamin Bratt did a fine job aswell in his part.