The last gasp

Like this? :wink: (Which wasnā€™t funny for the poor bastards on it.)

It wasnā€™t a link (I was being jack and just typing his name rather than a link to his account). However, if you go to the ā€œsend a PMā€ bit and type in ā€œProcyonā€ then Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll reach him.

Of course this is a dictatorship - this is a privately owned site. We like to think it is a benign one however (at least mostly).
As for the PMs, thatā€™s very simple. We have a very longstanding rule on this site that personal abuse - such as you were starting to engage in - is perfectly acceptable in PMs which we do not seek to regulate, but is not acceptable in the forums.

Itā€™s such a shame that people in this forum who actually care start to fight each other.
Especially when it involves two members with such a vast knowledge of the subject.
I can understand the frustration on both part though.

Well, thatā€™s cause Iā€™m right as usualā€¦
:wink:

L85 Enfield Rifle

My one says Heckler & Koch on the butt end. Of course, they were owned by BAE at the timeā€¦

Still, it could be worse, I could be the poor barsteward carrying the FN manufactured one around :smiley:

RS, not sure who locked that thread. I have just unlocked it and stand by to be reprimanded!

I apologise for whoever in their niaivety did itā€¦ hopefully it wasnt me as ive had a bit of beer and stuff toniteā€¦

I cant even begin to tell you how wrong you are. I wont even go into why your wrong, but suffice to say, you are where you will reamin as long as Im here.

I like you and your posts by the way and long may you keep contributing here.

I cant even begin to tell you how wrong you are. I wont even go into why your wrong, but suffice to say, you are where you will reamin as long as Im here

Wrong in what ?

Did or did not the administrator and Mods picked Erwin as moderator ?

Are you arguing in other forums the Moderators dont ban people who is out of the line ?

I can tell by my own experience I get six months ( yes 180 days) of ban in militaryphotos.net because I had post a figure or argentine landmines that eventually wasnt true and that was taken as trolling ( never was my intention)

Also I had recently 3 days of baning in ww2aircraft.net because I showed a female nipple, probably that dont hurt anybody but is against the rules so I broke the rules and was punished. Simple as that and I cant complain.

you are where you will reamin as long as Im here.

Sorry, I dont fully understand what this means.

I like you and your posts by the way and long may you keep contributing here.

That is not a surprize, everyone like my posting, unfortunatelly I cannot say the same, I dont like you, I dont like your posting and I dont like the way you are dealing with the forum, and by the way I am in ā€œpost strikeā€ I wont contribute with anymore until the situation here get more clear and the administrators and moderators decide what will be the future, a change is needed in the forum relaxed policies against stupid people, that is the thing Rising Sun is screaming about and pretty much every other valuable member.

Painfully simple.

I repeat my offer, if someone or several ones of the moderators are tired or psichological strained by the spam influx or maybe because the unhappy membersā€¦ I can help, I know you prefer to be bitten 6 times by a poisonus cobra in the penis before see me as moderator, but that does not need to be forever, just until you find some replacement.

The number and /or quality ( wich one of the two option is up to everyone) of Mods now is clearly uneffective.

R/S, Please donā€™t bring me into this. This is youā€™re fight not mine.
I also cut down on my postings, and youā€™re more threat to this forum than i am.
Anyways i donā€™t want the whole board to my self.
I also dont want you to leave either, has much as you hurt my feelings alot, i still dont want you to leave, you got a big personailty.

Do you just take things literaly?
Sarcasm exists on the net you knowā€¦:roll:

I do want to learn from you guyā€™s but canā€™t i talk aswell?
Nickdfreash, this is my first forum that i ever posted on and my first pc that i
owned.
You just think iā€™m an expert spammer and troll cause my stupillity outsmarted youā€™re and R/S smartness.
Why are you so hard on me all the time?

Mate, if I was a mod and you posted a pic of yourself with a female nipple, not only would I not ban it but Iā€™d PM you to sign you up to a worldwide tour entitled, say, ā€œGaucho with Pouchoā€ or ā€œShocker with Knockerā€ or ā€œThe Panzerknocker Tourā€. We could make a fortune, with my management and marketing skills and your tit. :mrgreen:

Hoā€¦ho ( a forced laugh there)

The pic was inoffensive actually, was this one , can you see a nipple here ? cuz I dont.

http://www.revista-parabrisas.com.ar/wallpapers/rapidoyf/cusnier1_1024.jpg

Thanks for letting me know how you feel PK.

I get the feeling that you dont like me because I was made head Mod and that I prefer to believe in giving people a chance to reform instead of simply booting them out when they dont match up to YOUR standards.

No worries there, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

However, we have taken your advice on board and you should be aware that Mods have now got increased powers and you may be excited to know that some new mods may be appointed soon.

Well, I certainly like You Mr. Firefly, and I hope the New Mods you pick are as Nice as You!:slight_smile:

No Herman, sucking up to the chief mod will not get you a job as one!