To all members

The rank setup is something i dont feel comfortable changing. Awards maybe…but if we decided to make are own then…well one its alot of trouble. Two I would say if you get one you must wear it. Simply put dont make a mountain out of a molehill unless your prepard to climb the mountian.

Greatly pput Sir! Understood

I will put up a poll then.

If you dare! :smiley:

Another idea I had is what about a new medal for those who have actively been involved in the site for each year. So for instance FW-190 would get an award for 1 year of service. Obivously ww2admin would be the 1st to get the award since he was the 1st member and none of us would be here without him.

Of course not everyone is going to get the award if they havent been around most of the time since they joined. Plus like anyother they would need to be recommended.

Thoughts?

That sounds like a good idea to me to give the members medals for the time/year they are on the forum.

Henk

Sounds good to me General Sir!

Just so you all know I will be advertising this site on Xbox Live. I’m talking about thousands.

How can I get a medal.

Can you become a moderator.

Thats fine with me. Please dont overload our forum with members that think they know alot about ww2 just coz they have played CoD :smiley:

You have to be recommended by someone. Then the mods and admins decide on a case by case basis. Most are awarding unless there is some kind of outstanding issue or problem.

Yes. As the site grows we will need more mods. Right now we are pretty comforatable with the current staff. We try to focus on many different thing…some outside the board. Biggest mod problem at the moment is spam. And of course the out of hand arguements that appear from time to time. This (THANK GOD) is less of a problem these days. The staff usually decide on who will be the next member…mostly based on conduct, contributions and how often they appear on the site. Lenght of time here plays a role as well.

You can also become a Super mod and an Admin. ww2admin is permanent. But if I were to decide ive had enough of this job I would recommend my replace me to him (at the moment the Super Mod Dani) then if he approves then Dani will choose his next Super mod and people get bumped up the later. So thats the low down. Just might add that it can be job like at times dealing with this and that…complaints, idiots, spammers and also always trying to improve the forum. Sometimes is nicer just to be able to solely focus on talking about ww2.

Thank you for the information. Do not worry I wil not overload the site. I will try to be on as much as I can to show my support for the site. I will stop advertising after you tell me to.

Will you give the posts that gives you the rank. Like 10 is Private 1st Class and that stuff help out alot.

GermanSoldier are you spamming up the posts just to get your post count up so that you can get your rank up?

Oh, no, he is not…
Just 15 post per day! :wink:

Anyhow I think we have sent the 2nd to last messege to GermanSoldier about his actions. If he doesnt get it know he wont. Only one step left.

Now we can forget about this and try to figure out WTF this thread is about anymore. :confused:

:wink: Permission to speak, General Sandworm, Sir. I know I am but a lowly Corporal, sir, and unworthy of even kissing your shiny boots, but it sounds like you could use a break. This Forum of a War, (or is it a War of a Forum?) can really wear a great man such as yourself down. Why don’t you switch wars for the night and go on over to the Swamp for a while? I hear Honeycutt and Pierce make a mean martini. :mrgreen:

Permission Granted!

Oh! You think so Corporal! BTW my boots are quite nice.

Well in that case…dont mind if I do! Evening Corporal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So…what was this topic originally about? :smiley:

No I am not. I am perfectly aware of what people thank of me. I have changed what I was doing. I have changed. It’s when I joined the site I was intersted in ranks so that is why I did that. Please forgive me on my actions. I am now putting more thought and consideration to my posts.
With Forgiveness,
GermanSoldier

Thread Closed!