Vote: Close F&M War section or not?

[b]Whoa cowboy!!!

[/b]Mod log shows nothing that would indicate PK deleting posts. However every so often it can be a bit misleading…so me having to go into indepth detail…PK did you delete any of Lone Rangers post?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
No offence PK! My Latin part…
:wink:

I did not delete any post of Lone Ranger, I did not even read those.

PK, what the fuck happend there?

And what happen with you ?

And by the way; I did adverte Cuts of the moving of his 2 post just search my sent box and you see.

That happened buddy.:wink:

Yea, but you public doubts are printed in that topic undermining my credibility, thank you very much , as if the british member are not anoyying enough.

I tell you guys, If I am so wrong, so bad or wathever I simply leave the forum or my moderation bussines.

I will go completely sure that I am not post anithing “just to to annoy” the others, some members cant said this.

Also I am completely agaist the topic “los desaparecidos” since it was an internal conflict of Argentina and not a external one… or is that also will included the war agaist the IRA in there ?

No way , I think the moderators had not act in that section correctly.

And who was to first to shot from the hip by hitting 2 warning points for 1000yds and Rus-Loh? Hear? Your credibility is given by your acts. I speak in my behalf by saying that I try in PUBLIC to defend you. In our room, behind the curtains it’s normal to express my views and concerns.

Why so suddenly are you pissed off? You (neither I ) aren’t the perfect one. That’s why we are a team and act like a team. Trust me, it’s very easy to say “I quit!” You are too proud to admit that maybe you are wrong? That maybe you act harshly?

Firefly might answer to this one.

I gave those because they deserve it.

Why so suddenly are you pissed off? You (neither I ) aren’t the perfect one. That’s why we are a team and act like a team. Trust me, it’s very easy to say “I quit!” You are too proud to admit that maybe you are wrong? That maybe you act harshly?

I am not perfect that is for sure, but harshly dont thin so.

I show you some wrongness/harshlyness in here:

An awful lot of things vanished into the ether last night.

But vanishing into the night seems to have been a regular occurrence in the Argentine around the time of the Falklands unpleasantness, so perhaps it’s to be expected.

HA HA, welcome to the forum of Argie paranoia and their feelings of inadequacy in the world, and often complete refusal to listen to facts.

Became unhinged towards the end and went crackers when his mod powers went to his head. Not to mention a censorship campagne on the forums the likes of which the Argentine Junta would have considered overly harsh and decidedly un-subtle.

LoneRanger expect to see your post deleted by Otto the mad Cut and Paster, who prowls through the forums like a knife wielding maniac, drunk on the power of his mod-ness.

Basically, you have posted the truth. Which apparently doesn’t sit well in Argentina… unless it affects somebody other than them

That simply should not be allowed. Called me pissed or wathever you like, but is simple respect for others opinions.

I will not move a finger in that section so is your problem guys.

All i want to say is, i did not delete it

Agree. He (edited: I mean 1000yd) started to post like in Erwin’s times.
All right. I’ll ask Firefly to edit those posts since I’ll be mostly offline for one day.

The last quote you have there I gave 1000yd a informal warning. FF has warning the member in there to be careful.

Honestly let all think for a moment all the recent problems have been associated with that section. It troubles me how much this has caused us and PK.

[b]I think it would be best if I take over all moderation on that section. While I will need all of you to watch and PM about problems. I will make all comments there. This will help take any heat off PK and place it on myself. If the fact im an admin doesnt get thru the eventually the closing of the whole section will. Which I somewhat feel just might be delaying the inevitable.

So look for problems and PM me about it. Ill take it from there. [/b]

The last quote you have there I gave 1000yd a informal warning. FF has warning the member in there to be careful.

Honestly let all think for a moment all the recent problems have been associated with that section. It troubles me how much this has caused us and PK.

[b]I think it would be best if I take over all moderation on that section. While I will need all of you to watch and PM about problems. I will make all comments there. This will help take any heat off PK and place it on myself. If the fact im an admin doesnt get thru the eventually the closing of the whole section will. Which I somewhat feel just might be delaying the inevitable.

So look for problems and PM me about it. Ill take it from there. [/b]

Gen Sandworm let me complement:

I would say all the recent problems have been associated with only a member wich seems to enjoy the off-topic and mocking and he had succeded in derail almost every topic in there.

FF has warning the member in there to be careful.

No much effect

Another jewel Royal 744.

How is it possible for the Argentinians to speak of this when they have a giant pickle stuck in their mouths?

Edited.

I already send by PM to gen sandworm.

Sounds like a good solution, however, I think they have taken heed of my message.

I dont think either myself or PK should Mod the F/M section, while I dont think we should be banned from posting in it.

A lot of those guys are military like me so they do understand the ‘Big Stick’ approach. Give a Brit soldier an inch and he will not only take a mile but steal your dinner and shag your wife too.

However, give them strict guidelines and be prepared to act on your threats, we Brits hate nothing more than wishy washy leaders, I’d rather they hate me but know where I stand than try to make them like me.

Also I am completely agaist the topic “los desaparecidos” since it was an internal conflict of Argentina and not a external one… or is that also will included the war agaist the IRA in there ?

I asked the question of relevance and warned that they would have to keep it in the context and bounds of the F-M war.

The islanders surely would have been afraid of being treated the same way by the Argentinians or worse as they were not Argentine citizens.

On the other hand, the IRA question isnt relevant as there were no IRA in the Falklands, the british Army fought the IRA in Ireland and Europe in their own dirty war in a way, but they fought Argentina in a conventional war. If the British had occupied the Island populated by Argentines who didnt want them there, then yes I would think that would then be relevant. But not in this case.

The dirty war was fought against other enemies as I already explain, no relation beside the suspiciuos comments in that topic.

dont think either myself or PK should Mod the F/M section, while I dont think we should be banned from posting in it

You will be fine, but I dont , there is a bunch of 3 well identified members that think I have some campaing against them…so I dont moderate anymore in there.

:D:D:D

Well ive been trying to throw my weight in there a bit too. Seem to be helping for the moment. Still keep an eye on it for me and let me know when to go gerbil bashing.

Seriously can I put that in my sig…thats a great line. :wink:

Feel free, though Im not sure how it may go down…

Just kidding but LMAO when I 1st read it!