War College

I really didnt see any good response to this…could someone help???[/quote]

Do we study in any great detail? Yes and no. We’re supposed to look at ww2 strategically i.e. the bigger picture. However we are expected to make presentations, about one a fortnight, on a specific operation for example i did Monte-cassino, Kursk and stalingrad, the Arctic convoys, North Atlantic and others which i can’t remember. So, you can do more tactical stuff if you want but definitely not until 2nd year.[/quote]

Well you might be interested in a book that i have called “Collins Atlas of the Second World War” ISBN: 0-681-97062-6

I’ve got a book by collins that is a world atlas of war/conflicts starting sometime around 2000 B.C. but i can’t remember exactly what it’s called as i’m drunk. yes it’s the middle of the afternoon, the weather is glorious and i’ve had a few G&Ts too many in fact i’ve moved on from them and have started on the real ales and i don’t care! Cos i’m pissed and happy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody students. :evil:

bloody students! huh what cheek! I’m a little bit more sober now but i’ve been celebrating, before today i’d only had one G&T this week. :evil:

Have you knocked off for the year then?

For the year? Forever, more like!

I’m a Master of Engineering as of today! - I get ‘MEng (Hons) AMRAeS’ after my name. I’m also struggling to type this, thanks to many pints in the Darkley. 2:1 for me, hooray!

Off to Cranditz in November- like Sandhurst, but for blue civvies!

God Save the Queen etc etc

i finished university on the 6th of May :twisted:

Do you like Lincolnshire Inbreds then? :twisted: Ritzy in Sleaford of a Saturday night is the local meat-market (since they closed the Ag College at Caythorpe) and the George at Leadenham is a damn good pub as is the Hairy Mound (Hare and Hounds) at Fulbeck. Oh and the cafe at Byards Leap does the best post-session fry up. :lol: