Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

I need a topic sentence for one of my paragraphs in my history paper. This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2

Your answers are where you took this question from.

https://www.google.com.au/search?client=opera&q=I+need+a+topic+sentence+for+one+of+my+paragraphs+in+my+history+paper.&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q="I+need+a+topic+sentence+for+one+of+my+paragraphs+in+my+history+paper."

The first Yahoo answer is sufficiently ill informed and stupid to meet your very limited educational and intellectual standards.

It’s been slightly amusing dealing with your pedestrian spamming, but your time here is about up.

Tick, tock, tick …

what is the idea behind this forum spamming ?
The question must have been written by a person in the flesh and not a bot. And to link a question about topic A to a forum B dealing with topics such as A requires some human brain activity.

A suggestion for the administrators; when closing such a spam topic, put a standard (short) message why it is ended, AND (short) explanation what the risk/damage/danger is for the forum/respondents in general.

"topic closed because of forum spammer. Forum spammer banned. Forum spamming leads to … and … "

Everyone here already knows this, if a member asks about some particular act of Spamming the Staff will answer, but beyond that, we generally though not in all cases remove the posts as they are discovered.
for reasons of humor, and the relief of boredom, this particular post was allowed to remain for an unspecified period of time. Not that a Spammer would care,as they usually do not follow their own spam, but the banning process does provide the reason to the convicted as to why they were ousted.

I took the effort to google it, and there is a wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam
But it all comes down to Links to advertisements (I don’t see it here) and raising the search engine ranking (again, no link to anything here) , and probably virus or trojan downloading (again, thankfully nothing here).
Or were those malicious links removed from the original poster ? (e.g. a link to his “my history paper” ?).

But if so, what about the geeser dumping daily links to “yet another fabulous mystery german war bird of which no further detail is given except a link to a brazilian or portuguese website …”. Despite the nice photographs, it surely classifies as a “raising the search engine ranking” scheme.

Most of those images are at least related to this site in content. Not just crap advertising spam with no relation - ie the tyres he was advertising for a while (on multiple accounts).

The Gentleman in question using several memberships, (which in itself is a banning offence) included spam links in his/her profile for such things as Chinese made Tires, Pumps, and Medical equipment, and are purely commercial Spam. The Staff on occasion will leave up such posts as the one above, for the entertainment of the legitimate membership, so they may indulge a whim or two responding to the misanthropic O.P.
No doubt they will try again, and we will banish them again. Usually, these things are remedied before anyone has seen them, we wish to keep the boards clear of trash, so the people who do stop by to see, and learn something, will be able to so with out navigating around spam.
Spam is either malicious content, illegitimate commercial advertising , or posting comments that are of no value to the threads content, or posted merely,and solely to increase that person’s post count. Posting information about other related sites is not spam, as the content is germane to our purpose. Staff has a wide latitude in the response we make to Spamming, and Trolling, and we are always keeping the quality of this Site as our priority. But this does not mean that we won’t take a moment to have some fun with the misanthropes who occasionally invade our placid Halls.

Now it is clear.

The man is flogging cheap but very durable breast implants, with great grip in the wet!

All joking aside - we should be grateful to the Mods for their vigorous work in keeping this site “clean”. I can recall one quasi-historical website devoted to royal and noble European genealogy, run by an acknowledged (if wacky) expert on the subject, that was completely wrecked - rendered quite beyond its intended use - by persistent postings of commercial and generally irrelevant/idiotic spam. Keep up the good work, guys. Very best regards, JR.

Something the Chinese have sorely needed for generations ! :wink: :slight_smile:

You want the simple answer

Yes it was a big factor why we had the second great war

He won’t be back to read your response, he was banished months ago.

I want to know one thing that some times I make new thread in forums to get necessary information but that question had either no reply or banned with reason that you copied someone else post. why is it happen? can you provide me info that which way is best to get info through forums?

If no one replies, they either have no information to offer, or they have no desire to respond, it depends on your question. Post a specific question, and you’re more likely to receive a response. However, if that post contains Spam, or anything not allowed on our Boards, or in your profile page, banning may well occur.

Thanks for providing me necessary information. I was so much confused with this fact but you have solved my problem.