What kind of sports do you watch regularly?

lol i know. I have high hopes for the Toyota team in the future. I think they will be pretty good someday.[/quote]

Ya my man is David Coulthard, he is driving in the Red Bull team this year. Woot!

And let us not forget Red bull and vodka kicks ass. :smiley:

lol.

I like Watching
Slough Town FOOTBALL Club My Local Club
American Football has really never taken off in Britain
Slough Jets Ice Hockey Club (as opposed to Field Hockey) My Local Club
And Rugby

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Footbal forever!!!

I always vote for Peter Solberg of the SUBARU team.

that’s “Petter” Solberg.

ok,i admit it.that’s the only thing i know about WRC :slight_smile:

who vote for baseball or basketball
for baseball, my favourite team is toronto blue jays and my fav player would be roy hallayday(sp)
for basketball, my fav player would be steve nash and my fav team is toronto, toronto should have trade for steve nash instead of those players they get in new jersy, what do you think?
as for hockey, my fav player is todd bertuzzi and markus naslund and my fav team is vancouver canucks

You always forgot the important points in pol… How about “I don’t see anything”. I choose thet one… :smiley:

lol :lol: :lol:

Right-o.

THE SPURS WIN THANKS TO EMMANUEL GINOBILI,THE ARGENTINIAN BASKETBALL PLAYER,THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

ok, I wouldnt call Manu the best player in the world, but he is one hell of a player. (hes, become my favorite player…) Spurs kicked arse first and secound game, lets see if they can do it again in detroit.

Can we have rugby as an option?

What about proper hockey?

Would that be Field Hockey or Ice hockey? I suppose you suggested field hockey.

Would that be Field Hockey or Ice hockey? I suppose you suggested field hockey.[/quote]
ice hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> soccer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>field hockey
lol (no offense to soccer fan or field hockey fan, its just my opinion)

the last soccer match:

Argentina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Australia

I watch a lot of Basketball, Football and a little Auto Racing. My favorite Basketball player is LeBron. He lives like down the street from me. I’m not even kidding guys. My favorite Football player is Terell Owens, and my favorite team is the New England Patriots!! YEAH!!! Ok, and I like Formula 1 Racing.

You still like Formula 1 racing, even after the monumental f*ck up that was the US Grand Prix?

I’m suffering from a lack of TV at the moment. It’s denying me the Lions tour, my Sharapova Summer :cry: and the Fleet Review tomorrow!

No TV crab? Slumming it aren’t you? As of a week or so, I have a TV going spare:stuck_out_tongue: