What was the most domanting weapon of the war

Most japanese houses were made of wood, bamboo and paper. Incindiary raids were more effective and way cheaper than nukes.

Go napalm!!!

The 88 would blow all those things listed, it can shoot down your planes walter, it can blow you Tiger up warpig, it can destroy your enola gay that holds the atom bomb hermit, it can do anything. Its like your own personal slave, in the metal, artillary kind of way

What about the LandKreuzer?

The most dominating weapon was IMHO weapon concept quantity over quality. The sheer mass does count the most.
That side that can provide continous replacement on hardware and soldier will win the conflict. The factor if the enemy
got Tigers or whatelse at hands comes very little to bear.

Generally true, but in much jungle fighting it came down to small arms, grenades and, at times, small artillery like knee mortars.

The one weapon which swept the battlefields in every theatre was, in the end, the PBI with a rifle and bayonet.

The Atomic bomb caused the war to end thus it is the most dominant weapon. The war did not end because of bayonets and arrows. The Atomic Bomb was the ultimate wepon of both wars.

And why did the allies win in Europe…:roll:

The Tiger was armed with an 88 so a tank + 88 is obviously better than an 88 on its own.

What about a Flakzwilling 8.8 Auf Maus?

True, but if i see you first i would win, but really your right too so its a win lose situation

this quite difficult,…

but tiger1 seemed fit my choice,. as for the allies,. every germans armours with big gun over their front will reminded them straight away of a scary tiger, despite of their number limitation.

tiger lead to tigerphobia to many allied tankers,. it was lead to death punishment for a russian tankist to show some degree of tigerphobia,…

and during Western allied campaign in Europe,. claimed they saw tigers approaching for their excuse of defeat or retreat,.

A-bomb, hands down.

Read the book “Flyboys” by James Bradley, and you might not be so enthusiastic…

http://books.google.com/books?id=09sgEfKbRaAC&dq=flyboys+bradley&pg=PP1&ots=opSTFmubPg&sig=QsaHAtlzwYwnCAlz-SPl_VvA4aw&hl=en&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B2GGGL_enUS204US205%26sa%3DX%26oi%3Dspell%26resnum%3D0%26ct%3Dresult%26cd%3D1%26q%3DFlyboys%2Bbradley%26spell%3D1&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail

I think there’s something in there about a mother finding that her baby had literally cooked and burst while strapped to her back as she ran from the fires of Tokyo to the river…

Well, fir tanks, its the T-34.

I was just showing support for the weapon at hand…

i dont fancy landmines, napalm and nukes,… you basically killing civilians more than the combatant,… no matter how accurate they are,…

speaking of wich, the US and Russia have not signed the anti-cluster bomb treaty thet was made recently…

But France, Britain and others have. All the smaller countries must come close to the two big ones, so about half have stopped using the cluster bombs. Even if half have stopped, that’s about one half not enough…

We shouldnt have to use those bombs in the first place, cluster or not.