Who had the most powerful underpants in WWII?

Well, the Commandos were considered an elite force. :wink:

Going commado while wearing serge trousers? Bad idea! (Ouch)
Anyway, I think the Scots win. Ever heard of Highland underpants?

Jan

This is my favourite WWII underpants unit, but I can’t identify the gun or the nationality. Anyone know?

[/QUOTE]

i think i would surrender immediately, hands up and i would have found a good place to tie my white flag

i think i would surrender immediately, hands up and i would have found a good place to tie my white flag[/QUOTE]

If the nazis had brains, they would of thought of this.hehehe

Where is this picture of the Leibstandarte A.H. in drag? :slight_smile:

Jan

Here it is:

The “girls” are in reality soldier of the SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler.

The SS soldiers were ordered to act as “chorus girls” in a movie with actress Zarah Leander “Die Grosse Liebe” (The Great Love)
Here is an article about it:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/jun/01/humanities.filmnews

Jan

Or there really beautiful young men
:wink:

Love those boots, take me prisoner!!

I love there arse…haha only joking, but i would love to have one of those helmets:cool:

i like the boots, and they can wear nothing else,…maybe the helmets

i really need to tear myself away from this pic, LOL

I think you love women in unifrom or should i say hardly no unifrom.:wink:

Imagine the piss taking, which must have gone on after soldiers of other units found out about this “deployment”! :smiley:

It reminds me of what I’ve heard about a soldier of a contemporary British elite unit, who moonlighted by working as a callboy for other blokes.
From what I’ve heard, when it came out, the other soldiers of his unit never heard the end of it…

Jan

yes, i need to see no fancy lingerie on any woman of mine, nothing is better than what the lord equipped them with, still the boots do bring out the dingo in me;-P

I heard some thing like that.
Britain did have alot of gay soilders.

If this had been Germany’s form of blitzkrieg, they may very well have ruled the world. “Resistance is futile”:smiley:

It would of been more sexier if they were wearing boots past there knee caps.
Cheers

The protocol is to wear them when ladies are going to be present. We dont always do though…

The photo is of course faked…

Have you ever worn youre skilt without wearing a protocolo?

i think they are perfect example of german innovation. as for the kilt, to me wearing underwear defeats the purpose, but then again, scotland is kind of chilly isnt it?
bbbbbrrrrrrrrrr!