William Wallace

isnt this a hollywood movie, isnt there meant to be many inaccracies, i mean just look at Troy

but to get back on topic, Will Wallace was a true patriot to the Scottish people, and whether personally he was a good person or a bad person, there shouldnt be a reason why a Scotsman wouldnt love the man[/quote]

And the shagging of a seven year old ?

Well here’s to King Edward I, a good king by any measure.

funny, had not Margrete died Scotland would have had a Norwegian for a Monarch and perhaps there never would have been a Wallace…or Bruce.

In fact had the jocks not been so bolshy France might not exist today at all…now there’s a thought!

By the way isn’t the French Princess in question the one that did away with her husband with a hot poker?

everything i post is a reason for you to make jokes about me,please,can we stop fighting?.

i know who is him,i read william wallace braveheart of mackay,i a movie about him,and i played age of empires 2 also! :oops: .

AND I READED THE LINKS POSTED BY FIREFLY.

well mate,without resentiments :wink: (i hope that is well translated :roll: )

OK, Erwin I will try. But you don’t half leave yourself open mate.

Observe.

Erwin wrote

a movie about him,and i played age of empires 2 also!

If the movie was Braveheart, that is the movie we are ridiculing and and generally tearing apart for factual inaccuracies.

Good fights, reasonable ironic ending whe the (7yo :shock: ) princess tells long shanks that she is carrying Wallaces baby. Funny bit when the gay princes gay lover gets lobbed out of a window for being a gobsh1te!!!

But historically flawed, not something you’d refer to in a College essay!!!

Age of Empires 2? Never played but would guess that is was also a little inaccurate. Games, like films, tend to gloss over the bits that wouldn’t make good gamining!!!