World Cup 2006

Shame about the fight at the end. Good match though!

And we are Out ¡

Firts a word…DAMNNNNNN

Argentine play well but it was unable to give the “closure” wich is needed in this kind of games. And by the way we have to learn how to kick penalties.

I think that the fights starts when Podolski shouted the word verrater (traitor) to the defender Gabriel Heinze wich is son of germans, very stupid thing to do.

Particularly stupid for Podolski… Even his “German” surname says a lot about his “Germanity”.

I feel pity for Argentine.

I hope that comparing to European Cup, this time England will beat Portugal. 2-1 or 3-1.

whats your prediction for tomorrow
i bet england and france.

Well for the Argentines i can only say that you might have won if your starting goalie would/could have stayed in the game. Coz your back up one isnt very good. And in the end thats what it came down too.

I dont think brasil will lose to France again, but stranger things have happened.

Hi Guys,

after a very good game. With more chances to England than Portugal.
Best part when England fought with 10 to 11. Great great fight but in the penalities it was over.

Greetings Stahler

Too pity that it didn’t happened.:frowning:

…So, the World Cup will stay in Europe.
Germany-Italy
Portugal-France.

Yeah, it seems so, with Brazil out Germany have this world Cup in a silver plate.

His only problem for the next game is the extreme tired players from the game against Argentina.

Lancer…thanks.

And Deustchland is out ¡¡¡¡

surprisingly to me Italy displayed a very mobile game, not in line with his defensive “catenaccio” ( chain defense).

Cheers to all the italian fans.

Hi Folks,

germany is out. It was a good open game with more and better chances for Italy.

Gratulation Italy.

Greetings Stahler

Pity for Germany… Poor Stahler and other folks…
I just had hope to see Klose and Podolski in final.

It was good game, but Germany deserved better.

Congrats Italy.

Lancer44

It was a good game, I wanted Germany to get through though! I think Germany would have made it through had it gone to penalties.

Well for once Italy impressed me with attacking football. Not sure they will ever do it again though.

Hope for a France Italy final, incedentally both those 2 teams and Ukraine are in Scotlands European Championship Group so guess who wont be going to that then!

I think Italy only really scored because Germany had alot of thier players forward. Sort of like when you pull your goal keeper in ice hockey.

Hi Folks,

i had my doubts and i was right. As one moderator said " They where more lucky had more from the game and where more experience." And that was the final point.

At least italy was so kind to finish the game in 120 minutes to held the tension high and not in a short 90 minutes.

Panzerknacker, i thought you have niveau but this “Newspaper” “Bild”.

“Make yourself our meaning” is a variant of this newspapers slogan. :slight_smile:

Stahler"

Come on Portugal! They are my top bet! http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3572

And we are out damn :frowning: why Italy :mad: