world war 2 playing card (not just proposal)

That is a great idea, however, i have a few issues
1.) Why do we need the statue of liberty, it is a great building, but what does that has do with ww2?

2.) IMO, i think i will put USS yorktown as Q and Patton as J. Since ships are always referred as her. Q should be ideal for ships

3.) the reason i put K on leaders is because k means kings:P I want a group of ww2 aces on the same number, what better number to put than Aces?:slight_smile:

Anyways, thanks for your opinion, i definately think about that.

Last but not the least, can you give me an honest opinion on my work? Thanks

1. Just start with simple places of that country. Easily recognised landmarks. Symbols of the country and work your way up.

2. Sounds good!

3. Fine

Your work looks good.

I would still go country by country. In a normal deck youll have to squeeze either the allies or the axis. Let me know if you need any other help. :wink:

I like how you used Ace of Spades for the Waffen-SS…

You got good images. Good job on your display :slight_smile:

In case you like to know the top aces in each country:

Germany: Erich hartmann 352 kills.

Japan: T, Iwamoto 87 kills.

USA: Richard Bong 40 kills.

UK: James Johnson 38 kills.

Hey you do somehow start selling world war 2 card decks will you please notify me FW-190 Pilot. I would love to have a deck of these cards. This hoppy looks very interesting.

Strange choice because I don’t think those contributed much to any one’s war effort. I would relegate these down to say number 3 position and have the Spit, Mustang, Me etc at 9.

i just want to have a series of jets that served in the war:) but thanks for suggesting, i will think about that in the future

anyways, here is churchill

K once again all your pics are great. I would go with what you got. Put the WW2 flag of each country on the back and go with something like the method I posted. Aces should be victory pics. Every country had a victory pic at some point…some be it hard than others to find. :smiley:

The idea is great. Maybe you should talk to ww2admin about selling them in support of the site. Or you can make and sell them for yourself. Doesnt really matter. Would be nice to have some site support thou! Anyhoo I think everything is looking good! :wink:

Actually, the victory picture is not that hard to find
Nazi victory

US victory

Another Us victory

Soviet victory

by the way, i am not sure i can sell those cards, notice that dick winters is from band of brothers?

Its no worry if you use pics that are in the Public domain. You can ask ww2admin about that…actually he has been working on that issue for quite sometime!

ic, next target: US president

OR

What do you think?:slight_smile:

I wonder what kind of special military group did russia and british process?
Nazi has the Waffen SS and the US has their 101th airborne

Why dont you present a whole set and we can pick on it. All your work is looking good. Try the US that should be easy to pick on! :wink:

Hell on Earth series

That might be a bit much!