Wot if... (PARODY ALERT)

what if, what if, what if, what if, what ifwhat if what ifwhat if

F-OFF :evil:

Exactly SAM, there are far too many ‘what if…’ threads.

(Although I must admit that this one has made me chuckle a time or two so let it stay, eh ?)

Exactly SAM, there are far too many ‘what if…’ threads.

(Although I must admit that this one has made me chuckle a time or two so let it stay, eh ?)[/quote]

I have nothing against this one. It makes a clear statement across that some…most…(possibly all) “what if” topics are meaningless in that its dumb to even think of “what if”. To give an example. “What if hitler had a million E Bombs.” Well it would be pretty bad wouldnt it?

And that was my point :smiley:

A million E’s ?

There’d be some pretty spaced out troops around !
:wink:

What if Hitler had invented a time machine and gone back in time and killed Stalins Cousin, eh eh? How would that change the war then…

The above might just be the most memorable phrase I have seen this week, it nearly beats Holy Guano batboy.

mate,the word is motherfuckers,no fuckermothers.

mate,the word is motherfuckers,no fuckermothers.[/quote]

This is directly connected to the british humour thread. And enjoyably funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Erwin

What if Hitler was a goat?

Then the tache would have been surplus to requierments and a beard more appropriete. I’m really of on my hols now so ta ta until Sepember you bunch of fuckermothers.

Hah, peace Brew

Wot if…

The Martians had joined up with Liechtenstein to take on the world and Hitler had only taken on the Russians having never fought on the Western front?

Hang on a minute, if Hitler had never fought on the Western front, it wouldn’t have been a World War - unless the Martians got involved!

How about if Switzerland had invaded Japan? Surely Canada would have nuked them?

Come join the Dark(Dullard) side!

What if your surrogat nation lost a war 2 years before you were born,
You had no idea what happenend there and someone took the piss and instead of shrugging it off you got testy and proved you were a wanker.

What if people read your bullshit and thought you were a creditable citizen - youd be a mod…

MADNESS ISNT IT! crazy this WOT IF world, cant imagine it happening

Wot if instead of a poacher turned gamekeeper you got a poacher turned poacher? Hang on, does he moderate this board? If he does, this post is gone in 5 4 3

Oh come on there are limits this is just too unrealistic the martian post is much more believable.

Seeing at all things come in cycles and asinine “what ifs” have started reappearing, I feel it appropriate to re-ignite this thread…

What if…

WW1 didn’t happen, then WW2 would not have happened, innit? Then maybe Turkmenistan might have been more powerful than the US?

What if the Battle of Hastings had been won by Kind Harold? Then he’d have not got an arrow in the eye and would have been able to see better.

Harold was a n00b that got pwned. He should’ve hired some 1337 ninja d00dz from Taiwan to go arrsesinnate Billy boy of Nomandy before he could mount his inversion.

What if switzerland are really planing world domination with chocolate and kukoo clocks.

The papel guard could provide the vangaurd for war.