Wrong picture information

1 Foto: Here you are mistaken. Its russian soldiers arranging "rail war" behind german frontline. May be its well equiped partisans. But it seems more like to me that it`s regular army sabotage group.
Soldeirs ware standard red army winter comouflage, armed with standard PPSH-41 submachine gun.

Other fotos you are likely to be right.

Its possible, but as every nation that fought with or against the russians used the ppsh, it could even be germans…

Sure, using fantasy, it may be Viet Kong. They also used PPSH.
Most likely these men are soviet soldiers, not due only to PPSH.

And Russian soldiers sure use Finish puukko knifes:

First, I’d like to say you have nice vision. I can’t identify it so accurately.
Second, here is russian scout knife
You can presisely say that is not it? It differs very little from the knifes from you picture.
Third, in Russia from old times hunters use finish knives called “finka”. During the war lots of soldiers used “finka”.
And a little more info from russian knife site: “Blades most of the world combat knifes are similar like twins”

Stauffenberg wtg looks like you really know you photos

That one guy better watch out where he is pointing the barrel of that gun.

Its better when its animated is it possible to get it put on my profile ?

Test it by uploading that gif as your avatar. Normally should works.

The following photo is in Königsberg:

In the background you can see the Dohna-Tower. Today it is an amber-museum.
I have been there some years ago.

The Dohna-Tower today just from another perspective.

And here with the surrounding area in 1942 or 1944:

The two men on this photo are Reichsleiter Robert Ley (left) and Reichsleiter Martin Bormann (right).
The Collar Insignia of both are different, because Ley wears the new version and Bormann the old version.

Many thanks to “AnDie” and “Panzerass” from http://forum.panzer-archiv.de who helped me identifying the two persons.

Thanks for the help!

And here, honorable ladies and gentlemen, we have another example of not only incorrectly identified, but also unquestionably reduced factual photography.

This is the snapshot that is included in our existing photo-depository:

But that one in fact is only a fragment of the much more bulky, and truly fascinating original color caption regarding triumphal progress of the German armored units incorporated into the XIV Panzer Corps, under the command of General der Infanterie (Lieutenant General) Gustav von Wietersheim, composed of the 5th and 11th Panzer, the 294th Infantry, and the 4th Mountain Divisions.

Factual label of this photography is the following one:

“Eleventh day” – Advancing German armored units - Niš, Serbia, April 17. 1941. (photo taken by PK Artur Grimm) – Signal, U. Nr. 11/41

Very interesting!

According to some other source in the town of Nis, in that balcanic country.