WWII Video

Yep, I downloaded all the videos.
Great WW2 videos (even if are quite few).

Another good movie to watch is called Conspiracy. HBO movie about the Wannsee conference. The conference which was held in early 42 the put the Final Solution plan into effect. Its not the most excited movie to watch but gives you the insight of how the Jews were looked upon. They discuss how they need to get rid of them simply coz of logistics (More supplies for the Army and war effort) and how they are nothing but in the way. Scary stuff but they do a good job at portarying the event.

http://www.spring.net/karenr/mdbro/conspiracy.html

here is some info on it.

You know that site, worldwar2.ro.
I wonder why they keep streamed videos instead of making them downloadable? It takes a very good connection to watch streams, and then, not everybody enjoys a very-very good connection, right?
Let’s persuade the web-site’s guv make his vids downloadable clips, what do you think?

Achtung! News!

www.weltkrieg.ru will have a video update, a huge one, they say, in September.

www.ddaytoberlin.com is alive again and videos can be downloaded in the free members’ area. the file format is flv and you can download the flv player from the site - there’s a special link on the front page.

www.tarrif.net has got new and old vids in his updated video section and there will be more in September, Tarrif says.

www.callofdutyserver.net - Leha, the guv, waits for some new video codec to come out to start posting big Discovery vids. On hold for the time being, I guess.

Sorry I am beinf offtopic, but I am not getting email notifications of new posts in the forum threads. Whose shoulder do I cry on? Hilfe! :cry:

Have you ticked the box which says that will email you when you recieve a new PM ?, are you getting a window that will open up while your actually on the ww2 in color website that says you got a new PM message?
If the problem persists, instead of asking about it off topic on this room, PM me and i will try and help you.

Dont forget to check out the ones that are already on the site[/quote]
I wonder who’s in charge of the video section on this site. I wanted to ask that man to add more material about the WWII European Theatre. The Pacific is not really my tree and I feel somehow that many will share in this attitude.

Have you ticked the box which says that will email you when you recieve a new PM ?, are you getting a window that will open up while your actually on the ww2 in color website that says you got a new PM message?
If the problem persists, instead of asking about it off topic on this room, PM me and i will try and help you.[/quote]
I ticked that box before and I’ve ticked it now. Let’s see what happens.
Btw, who’s running the video section at this web-site? Wanted to thank the man for the new clips and for having made their downloadable. I also wanted to ask that man to add more video clips dedicated to the European Theatre. Esp. focus on the British and the French tanks and troops: the Germans and the Americans abound :smiley:

bonazaz, check the link:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

I got lots of new COMBAT VIDEO footage to upload in WW2 in color…will do so hopefully later today.

Yahoo! Gonna happen soon, then. Today?
I will be checking the video section at about 10.00 on 6 October, mate. Don’t let me down! :smiley: Or, rather, don’t let US down :lol:
Thanks and regards!!

Hey, Dani! Long time no see!
Thanks for your help.
Btw, I got that video down from worldwar2.ro - by using a flash download plugin in Maxton :lol:

I have a WWII video but it’s a flash file (swf). Do you know of what is the best tool I can use to convert it to AVI or WMV?

I didn’t use them (so I couldn’t tell you which is the best soft) but you could try:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/flash-avi-free.html

Does the file format really matter? Just upload it. What matters is that it should be downloadable.
Personally, I have video files in the mov, avi, mpeg, divx, ram, viv, wmv, flv, rm and SWF formats. The format does not matter to me.

I’ve just edited the “pacific-battles” video that was from this site.
Its for my own use but I was wondering if any of u guys want a look at it.

Ps. I just added sound. Thats all!

Go for it man, if it’s good enough, I’ll add it to the gallery!

No really, I edited a video from your site.
Its the pacific war video.
If you want it u can have it but is it copyright infrigement?

The pacific battles is public domain.

Ok here it is, but I’m a first timer so please understand and forgive the low quality.

http://www.geocities.com/wakko_kookies/war_in_the_pacific.wmv