Young German Girls in Nazi Uniforms

Why did the German Army put uniforms on their bomb-sniffing dogs? :confused:

I hope dont offend anybody but I am very convinced that the best looking girls are in Argentina and Italy…in that order. :rolleyes:

Yes yes. There are some gorgeous German women. A family moved in down the street when I was a teenager, and the mother was from Germany (her husband met her while on active duty stationed in the FDR while in the USAF)…

Hufumfpt!! She’s was the prototypical M.I.L.F…

Do not soil this thread please.
This is ONLY about germans girls in uniforme.
I’ve re-read recently the “Ladies in WW2” thread again.
The next photos were presented by Lancer44

This girl is french.

Well i do not drink a much whan i am in a forum…usially …at least try dot not drink a too much:D;)
I just mean the few of beautiful girls in that video that worthwhile to watch.

Sverige

Norge

Poland

Bayern :mrgreen:

I think this is the cap of her german boyfriend, because she has no other uniform parts on :neutral:
Too sad what probably happened to her after the German Armys were pushed out of France …

Because they were too frightening naked? Just to the Germans, never mind the enemy?

Well, my dear Mr Chevan, as the old proverb says – De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est! Therefore I don’t know are these ladies sufficiently attractive for you or not, but I am guaranteeing you that they were members of German armed forces in WW 2. So here they are:

Decorated woman combatant

Panzer-Lady!

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

In the meantime – all the best!

I can’t believe that - that just MUST be faked Mr. Librarian! :shock:

PS: What does that Latein Saying mean?

It means “In matters of taste and color there is no dispute”, my dear Mr. Splinter 54. And no, I have checked those photos. My dearly beloved “Adobe Photoshop” maintains that there are no traces of subsequent falsifying. Also I think that certain answers to your question could be found in this thread:

http://www.feldgrau.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14397

As well as here:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=27808&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Therefore please – feel free and re-check those photos.:slight_smile:

After all, we are gathered together here to test every piece of information about WW2, and, as we all do know, Internet still is fulfilled with phony stuff.

Unfortunately, we are not discussing in this thread some completely attested, undisputed color photos about beautiful women in prominent places, at some stage in the III Reich period, like the following one – but that’s life!

Der Fuhrer und Die Dame im Chinchilla, Berchetsgaden – 1938

Well, supper is almost served. You will excuse me for a moment, honorable ladies and gentlemen. You know, happily married couples have certain… traditions to constantly be expressively close to each other. :

As always - all the best!

Without a doubt this is the most hilarious thread, congratulations Chevan. But you have created a rod for your own back-your taste in women is very dubious indeed;)

The majority of those girls are definitely related to Lassie in some way and must raise the question concerning the availability of desirable women in your part of the world;):shock::slight_smile:

Seriously, it was a different world then and from the countless photos I’ve seen of women of the time the average mix of canines to good lookers is no different from country to country.

Once again congratulations Chevan o a great thread mate, but please check yourself into an optomertrist as soon as possible. It may save your life mate!:shock::D;)

digger

I like the french lady chevan, the french were more friskyier and rough if you know mean :smiley:

Nice Chicks! I’m excited!

I adjusted the title of this thread for spelling and grammar. :slight_smile:

Ah, already drunken from power :mrgreen:
I always thought the spelling was part of the fun of this thread :lol:

Lol, who makes those pictures

Oh yea :wink:

Putting the old mod power through it’s paces :lol:

Didn’t I see him/her in Little Nicky :lol:

Little Nicky - Hitler Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssMT0qXYOw

sorry folks, but I could not get over this thread and all the nightmarish women. so here is something more beautyful for our relief and the proof that germany (and austria) can and could produce some hot chicks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp57PZypJGQ

allthough some of them are not from the WW2-era in general, there are obviously many who relate to that period.

jens