Yowies.

dude man your trying to start the bitch fight by trying to egg me on so im gonna stop there and have fun on this website and injoy it

For God sake!!!

This board have its rules.
Read them on http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1952

One of the rules:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showpost.php?p=71694&postcount=9

If you’re used to write like in a chat room change it’s time to change your habits.

I will start edit your posts as far as I’ll understand them. I’ll ask the English native speakers from our staff (I mean Gen. Sandworm and Firefly) to help me in this matter.

hay dani mate poeple do make mistakes you no like writing like chat people have been doing it so for ages on chat rooms as such as msn messenger so give them time considering that there so used to ie but yea if you want people to stop like you told me to stop then that is great that you are helping people stop by geting your fellow moderators and helping people in this matter

so yea sorry for any disruption i did cause in this so im gonna be smarter, wiser and bigger man and walk away and have fun on this webist that you guys provided for us people in this world.

Ouch! Your post hurts! 75 words one after other. Mate, take a look! A board, a forum is NOT an instant discussion like chat rooms and messengers are!

Consider that the whole internet, all websites are written in txt spk. Consider that all books are written in txt spk. You would like it? I bet no.

So keep it simple! When you are in a chat room write as you like or as usual. When you are on a board, please post normally.

I don’t dare to think how it looks like a website created by you.:smiley:

Handbags at dawn by the Jenolan Caves ?

Naaah, not that bad. This area is pretty classy and touristy and any war hero with shopping trolley or handbags would be removed zig zag very quickly.

Our war hero is exactly like my son 8 years ago. He is now 27 and completely different.
War heroes have to understand that proper communication skills will set their life.
If he will not learn… handbags at down at Redfern warehouse, and a couple of flattened boxes as a mattress will be his real perspective…

I wish him better than that!. Boy decided to join the Army.
In another thread I told him that with his communication skills… well, bad luck, paluka, mate! You have to improve!

I believe he will understand!

Cheers,

Lancer44

What are you guys going on about communication seriously

how can you judge me when you dont even know me

Very big improvement - capital letter used!

No one on this Forum is even thinking about judging… you…

We are here not to judge you, but to spend nice time exchanging opinions in respectable and cultural manner. (We don’t mind a joke, gentle rebuke, even a heated exchange sometimes, but everything within the rules.)

This Forum is our pub and bar, We want to feel comfortable and wish you’ll feel comfortable as well.

The principle is simple - stick to the rules and everyone will be happy to talk to you and be friend.

If you will try to go against the grain and impose your rules… well, one of the Modes will just press button and you’ll be out forever.

It’s just as simple as that.

Cheers,

Lancer44

I’m waiting for a full stop!

We only ask you speak normal English so that our members (quite a few of which speak another language) can use online translators. I find it a pain on German forums I’m on. I come across a word I’m unsure of, put it through a translator and it gives me nothing. As an example of this in German is people using “8tung” instead of “Achtung” quite annoying at times.

Ok just a reasonable questions How old are you guys? and im sure there are other people like myself who talk the same way as i aparentley have been do you do you tell them the same thing your telling me now? And how seriouse do you guys take this website? And how big is this agonization?

For your first question, I’m 18. Your second question, The guys who mod this site are a great bunch and they only ask that you follow the rules. Anyone who would use the grammar you used would be told the same thing. Third question, I enjoy this and I take it seriously when it is required (in serious discussions), but, I also have fun and enjoy the social side as well. This site (the forum) I would say is quite small, but is growing. We would like people from all over the World to have access to this site which is why it is asked that you speak in standard English so people can use translators and participate in discussions.

G’day,

Weren’t we talking about Yowies? When you blokes get back to it can someone wake me up and let me know:o

Regards to all,
Digger.