2010 New year Resolutions

So do you have any resolutions for 2010?

Personally, I’m going to attempt to be around here a lot more in 2010 and to be less hateful and disrespectful of the useless politicians who are slowly f**king this country.:wink:

digger:)

I made a resolution some New Years ago not to make New Year resolutions.

So far I’ve stuck to it.

And this year ain’t gonna be any different. :smiley:

Personally, I think that that is a very bad resolution and that you should be discouraged from making it.

You still have about half an hour to come to your senses :wink: and realise that those self-serving cunts don’t deserve your or anyone else’s respect.

I humbly apologize RS. It must be this cheap bottle of bourbon of been drinking that’s slightly addled my brain.

It won’t happen again!:wink:

So you’re sticking to your resolution, not to make resolutions, stupid or otherwise. Don’t give us much chance to take the micky out of you, do you?:tank:

Okay, here’s my heart-felt resolution, born of recent experience of lying on my bed with a fan on the dressing table at my feet end going full bore to cool me.

When the fan is on, I will not do really stinky farts. :smiley:

Oh well, that really fucked this thread, didn’t it?:wink:

Not as much as it upset my wife, who happened to be lying on the bed at the time of my really stinky fart.

I thought it was a rather good one, with a strong hint of both cauliflower and cabbage on the nose and some badly decaying fruit on the back of the palate, but she just said I was a pig.

I’ll never understand women. :slight_smile:

MY New Years Resolution is to be a Nicer person, try and dating only one woman at a time, remember to stop littering and most important of all, try and write more intelligently like RS, Nick, PDF who are my idols and represent the best of knowledge about war stuff. Happy new years you Guys!!! I will see you in 2010 with glee~!!!:mrgreen:

Great resolutions Herman, though dating only one woman is dangerous. You usually wind up getting married! I’m speaking from experience here and wish I had still been like that kid in the candy store;)