20mm KWK/FLAK 30/38 Information

I am looking for information concerning the internal workings and the parts of the Mauser and Reinmetall 20mm Auto Cannons. Is any one aware of a source for drawings or plates depicting the internal workings of these two cannons?

TIA,

Ciao.

BTW: I saw the A4 in my Avatar in person at Villa Reynolds when I was the Avionics and Weapons Instructor on the A4AR. I lived in Villa Mercedes for 7 months and also supported the assembly effort in Cordoba and the intermediate level maintenance in Rio Cuarto. Enjoyed my time in Argentina immensely!! I miss the friends I made.

I going to search in my extensive german weaponology archive, but honestly I dont remember seen the detailed plates you looking for.

I lived in Villa Mercedes for 7 months and also supported the assembly effort in Cordoba and the intermediate level maintenance in Rio Cuarto. Enjoyed my time in Argentina immensely!! I miss the friends I made.

Lucky you to had some vacations one of the most scenery provinces of the world ( san Luis and Cordoba) and still be payed for…:mrgreen:

I found this on ebay.it Handbuch Bedienungsanleitung 2cm FLAK-30 Wehrmacht WK2. Bit to costly for me to buy. Hope someone might have a copy they could scan. http://cgi.ebay.it/Handbuch-Bedienungsanleitung-2cm-FLAK-30-Wehrmacht-WK2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ380099144460