334th U.S. Infantry Photos?

My brother, [whom I never met - I was born 14 years after his death] was KIA on Feb 28, 1945 Marianhauf, Germany. Although we have a group photo of his infantry, I often wonder if there are any other photos of his fellow soldiers out there, who were from the same infantry?

Would you mind re-checking the spelling of the location since there’s no place called Marianhauf?
I know that 84th US Infantry Division fought in the village where I was born, it’s called “Mariadorf” though and the main fightings there were earlier, in October/November 1944. By late February 1945 the division fought in the lower Rhine area IIRC.

I’m sure you’re correct, however, I took the spelling directly off of a letter informing our family of Eddy’s death. It came from the Headquarters 84th Infantry Division, signed by A.R. Bolling, Major General, US Army dated March 12, 1945. Probably a spelling error on their part ~ no spell check in those days.

As I wrote before 84th ID had moved further to the Lower Rhine area by the time your brother passed away. I know however that the US Army maintained a hospital unit at Mariadorf from February 9 to March 1, 1945. Was your family informed about the circumstances of his death? Could it be possible that he was WIA before and eventually deceased in the field hospital?
Another question, were the mortal remains brought home or is he resting at Margraten or Henri-Chapelle?

Our family was informed regarding the circumstances of his death, shortly after. I’m not sure whether he was wia. About 1957 his remains were brought home with full service from the U.S. Army.

Just looked at the letter, he was killed instantly