3rd Shock Army snipers - Soviet Forces | Gallery

3rd Shock Army snipers

Female snipers of the 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front (left to right). 1st row - Guard Staff Sergeant, VN Stepanov: 20 kills. Guard Sgt JP Belousov:80 kills. Guard Sgt AE Vinogradov: 83 kills. 2nd row - Guard Lieutenant EK Zhibovskaya: 24 kills. Guard Sgt KF Marinkin: 79 kills. Guard Sgt OS Marenkina: 70 kills. Third row - Guard Lieutenant NP Belobrova: 70 kills. Lieutenant N. Lobkovsky: 89 kills. Guard Lieutenant VI Artamonov: 89 kills. Guard Staff Sergeant MG Zubchenko: 83 kills. 4th row - Guard Sergeant, NP Obukhov: 64 kills. Guard Sergeant, AR Belyakov 24 kills Date taken: 04/05/1945

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/soviet-forces/39311/3rd-shock-army-snipers

Great photo!

A couple of them are cuties. But the one on the far right in the front row? As Austin Powers would say, “that’s a man, baby!”

At home in Soviet Russia, we have saying. “Women are like bus’s…” thats it!

I sometimes wonder if any women at all post In Here ? If they did, I am not sure how some of us would get away with the occasional sexist comment that occurs. I agree with deepseapilot - looking at the scores and higher decorations, it is hard to object to the notion that, given the chance, "the female of the species is deadlier than the male". By the way - I quite like the look of Guard Lieutenant Belobrova but - given her 70 kills - I am not sure I would like to have an argument with her as to who puts out the trashcans … Best regards, JR.