A Man who Knows his Math

A Man who Knows his Math
I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver, who cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the driver to drive onto the shoulder to avoid hitting her.

This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out is window and gave the woman the finger.

" Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here’s why:

I drive 48 miles each way every day to work.

That’s 96 miles each day.

Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper.

Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on an 8 lane highway.

There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles.

That works out to 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars.

Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4000 cars.

That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day.

Statistically, females drive half of these.

That’s 18,000 women drivers!

In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS.

That’s 642.

According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding.

That’s 449.

According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide.

That’s 98.

And 34% describe men as their biggest problem.

That’s 33.

According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Give her the finger? I don’t think so

LOL Thats great :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Haha, I wouldn’t do this! Thanks God I don’t live in the U.S. :slight_smile:

Nice joke my friend :wink:
I don’t know about Poland but in Russia according to own statistic i have much more chances to perish in the automobile emergency, be killed by skin-head or terrorists or simply die till 45 y. becouce the poor quality medical service than mr. Gutkowski has the chances to be shooted by angry PMS-girl indeed.
:smiley:
Cheers.

Very good:)

In Australia I have a chance to die or be injured by a women every day…
I dont drive far to work, only about 25 kilometers. Mainly on the highway.
Almost every day I have situation like that:

Traffic moving at about 100 km/h, behind me is a “bubbly” Toyota, traffic slows to 10 km/h or even stops…
I see her in the mirror, nice blonde, she is doing her make up, traffic is moving, … she is still using lipstics and shades and god knows what…
We now driving 60 km/h and she is using both hands… doing make up…
Traffic is easing, we go now 100 km/h, she is still on my bumper bar.
And… she is suddenly taking her mobile, still doing her eye…
Shhhh…it! Traffic slows and I hear: Skrrrrrereeeeeaaaach of her brakes…

She is stopping 5mm from my towbar. I already have 3 scores. My towbar went right through their radiator!
Long live towbar!

Lancer44

Ha hA ha :slight_smile:

Well, you know what they say about men and their big trucks, don’t you? The bigger the truck, the smaller the…

I just had to stand up for women since I appear to be the only one on here!

Yeah, one of my younger sisters recently bought a 9mm Taurus PT 92 similar to the ones shown below.
And she drives, so watch out :slight_smile:

Taurus PT 92

Taurus PT 92

It looks similar to the Beretta

Beretta 92F

Dear Francesca1973,

You are perfectly right… Anyway, ladies are always right…
I know it well, being married twice… AND JUST ABOUT TO DIVORCE…
Nice to have you here, please stay on board and be with us!

Such military and manly forum like ours need a bit odf a “soft hand” and lady like You is really welcomed!

Happy New Year to You!

Cheers,

Lancer44

Nice gun pic’s George. Very similar indeed.
I have had the priveledge of training with a Baretta in the past.
Great pistol.

Thanks VonWeyer.

I was quite surprised when she made an unexpected visit to my place last week to show me her latest acquisition. I must admit there was a moment of pistol envy in me.

I’ve had a Smith & Wesson 45 cal. Model 1955 for years now, though.
Used to have a Colt Commander .45 automatic, but didn’t like it.

The US military uses the Beretta, but I heard they are phasing them out for a 45 cal. side arm.

I drive a small car…

:wink: :smiley: :mrgreen:

What’s nice funny thread we have is here guys :smiley:
Hi Francesca.

Ha hA hA Lancer just don’t tell her what’s car you drive :slight_smile:

How can you prove mate is your car? :wink:

I have also used the South African equivalent of the Baretta called the Z-88.
Basically an exact replica.

Z88.jpg

Z88 - Locked Open.jpg

That make is one of them, my daily driver and “winter car.” It’s not that particular one, but it’s very similar. I’ve posted at a forum dedicated to that make (Saturn). (not that I really care who believes me.)

Nice pics VonWeyer. The Z-88 does look identical to the Beretta, much more than the Taurus. Very cool.

Pleasure George.

Yes George I did hear the same thing about the 45,s making a come back to our armed forces …

More on the fate of Beretta M9 Pistol (and also on XM8)
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4162