Ace Vantura = Aly J !!!

Rising Sun’s comment made me suspicious. I smelt similarities in (non-) sense and lacking grammar of the posts as well. IP’s are identical.

canonical name c211-28-67-73.dandn2.vic.optusnet.com.au.
aliases
addresses 211.28.67.73

FTG

Thanks for the great detective work.

My logic and instinct told me that they were related or identical.

However, I think that we have a nest of these clowns, or perpaps unfortunately several nests such as Hans Kurzen etc.

I’m inclined to let AV run for a while, to see where it leads us.

The process will be that AV will gradually become more fascist / stupid / provocative etc, and probably by drawing in more members who will support her, some of whom will clealy turn out to be part of the game.

The basic question is: Why are they here?

They seem like children or gamers, so why are they targeting our site?

When we know the answer, we might know how best to get rid of them.

Perhaps some clever PMs to the offending members might draw this out?

I wouldn’t go searching for a deeper meaning in Aly’s resurrection. She’s just trying to screw us pretending to be a 21-year-old male now. BTW, RS*, she insists on answer of yours::lol:

PS R/S, I just asked a simple question. Why can’t you just answer it.
I only ask for her name cause i know some one on the Titanic forums,that she had something
to do with ww2 forums.

I am almost sure that she/he/it would get going big time if teased a bit by Nickdfresh - her nemesis as Aly J.

P.S. The latest canadian offspring should indeed be observed a bit.

She’s starting to do her ‘innocent’ trolling, which was entirely predictable. #49 at http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7205&page=4 It’s only to going to get worse and end up like the last time.

Note that at #51 in the link she says she’s from Melbourne, just like aly j. She’s just jerking us around and making a mockery of her banning.

If we’re not going to boot her for re-registering when banned, which is what I’d do, then at the very least we should apply a zero tolerance policy and award infractions for every piece of misconduct so that we don’t repeat the last tediously painful exercise.

What do other mods think?

I’d noticed that, too. Canada seems to be unusually well supplied with idiots with access to the internet. :smiley:

Immediate ban, followed by an IP ban as soon as Firefly gets back from wherever he is right now.
We do occasionally let perma-banned members back (kallinikosdrama or whatever his name is is a good example), but only if they’re going to behave themselves. She clearly isn’t, so give her the boot.

Edit: Good spot by the way FTG!

The sooner the better, as she’s started posting again. http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8609

FWIW she’s still using her original Melbourne IP address, not a proxy in China.