Additional Avatars coming soon...Russian..Japanese...etc

More avatars coming soon…

If there is a specific WWII avatar you would like to use, post it here and I’ll try to make it for you.

South African? well, i think that would be extremely hard, since you will have trouble finding pictures. But I would like to see British Infantry.

And probably to make loading personal avatars on a forum??? (I produce their itself. A gif - animation. Volume no more than 20 Kb

It would be great if you could do this one.

If you know any pics you would like to see as avatars post them here so he can work on them. Go find the pic and bring it. :slight_smile:

how about the following
the picture of world leaders or commanders during that time
for example: Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Winston Churchill
Or
the picture of famous weapons
for example: Me 262, FW-190, MXY-7, He series bombers
Or
the picture of flags
for example: nazi german (dont know if this is okay), soviet(or russia), england, United states, japanese, or any other countries that involved in world war 2

where are you, admin? :?
haha, you must be very busy lately

I made some Soviet avatars, but I can’t upload it here… I’ll send it by e-mail to admin…

I got it, I will add them today. Thanks!

Okay the SOviet avatars have been uploaded to the gallery! Thanks!

As would I, or British Paratroopers.

quite impressive

Here are the new avatars:

And several more in the Russian gallery.

Admin, I have scanned 2 pictures of the South African infantry in WW2. I reccommend: 1. The guy who is about to throw the grenade. 2. The rifle man.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/worldwartwo/South_African_Infantry1.jpg

1. One of the guys with the binoculars.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/worldwartwo/South_African_Infantry2.jpg

If you can please make them into avatars.

Tnx.

Thanks alot for making my avatar. :smiley:

Cactus you stole my avatar…I fart in your general direction. :?

I think it would be nice that we get enough variety so that we can have our own.

I make some more avatars of countries which we havn’t here: Japanesse, Finns and Romanians. I hope, they will be added soon…

Hm… Strange… Were is admin? I send the new avatars to him 2 days ago… But no answer…

I look forward to see Romanian avatars.