Aerial Recon Photos Added

Three new aerial recon photographs were added to our Black and White gallery. These photos are courtesy of Brian Sloan who has very little information about them. The only clues we have about these photographs are what has been written on back. Do you have more details about these photographs? One photograph shows the invasion of D-Day with men walking ashore and numerous landing crafts visible, another photo shows a bombed out bridge near Bremen and the last photo shows the ruins of Bremem in 1945. Check them out!

Sory… I’m new… :wink:
Where is Black and White gallery?

Tnx

http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/ww2incolor

Here’s the main page on pictures, but the best of black and white doesn’t have any new additions:confused:

I have a ton of photos to add, but waiting for the new site to finish. Should be soon:)

Ya know I was watching the History Channel and was about OP Market Garden. I could swear the place was in the Netherlands. They had about 8 million recon photos. Anybody see this episode or know the place im talking about.

Where did you get all the new ones?

Well, the new site is only going to contain photos that are copyright-free or, in other words, public domain. I went to the Archives myself and got them. I have them in super high rez so you guys can use them and do whatever you want with them.

I also have new WWII footage, some never before seen, including Japanese Army in color. Pretty amazing stuff…until then…I’m at the mercy of my programmer:(

P.S> Got the videos in high definition…now you can see tracers and the eyeballs of the enemy pilots, etc. Truly remarkable stuff…no one else is doing this on the net yet…

Keep up the great work!!! Let me know if I can help.

Thank you!!
I’m waiting b&w photos also…
I’ve someone about my city, Florence, Italy (june, july 1944) to add!! :wink: