Affirmations...

Sure seems to be a lot of anti-Argentina folks here. And ‘democracy’ at the end of a gun barrel is some conclusion. I’m sure the ‘liberated’ feel good about that. :?

Hi mate, any chance you could let me know what you mean by the above? It could be taken several ways?

Thanks…

Splitted from Argentinean Military.

Blitz, please explain your post. “Seems to be a lot of anti-Argentina folks here” was based on what?

He read the topics,im sure he is not like those who have been bribed by the commonwealth (or you firefly).

Greetings!

On unfair moderation actitudes,numeric advantages gives you a good bost of friendship with other people to be against the minority,dani,don’t tell me you aren’t noticed of the unfairness that is commited here everyday.

Erwin check the debates between Eagle and the Brits? Were the Brits anti-Argentinean???

On the other hand remember your outrageous posts and the Brits’s reply. Were the Brits anti-Argentinean? I’d say that they were anti-your-angry-posts rather than anti-Argentinean.

On unfair moderation actitudes,numeric advantages gives you a good bost of friendship with other people to be against the minority,dani,don’t tell me you aren’t noticed of the unfairness that is commited here everyday.[/quote]

For any complaints feel free to PM Gen. Sandworm (I see that you don’t like FW-90 Pilot).

Erwin check the debates between Eagle and the Brits? Were the Brits anti-Argentinean???

On the other hand remember your outrageous posts and the Brits’s reply. Were the Brits anti-Argentinean? I’d say that they were anti-your-angry-posts rather than anti-Argentinean.[/quote]

Eagle has suffered insults to me,he is argentine,they insulted to argentina,my reply was to all their acumulated insults,but im sure you prefer to be at the side of the majority and have less problems in your moderation.

I’ve done already a time ago,thanks

Erwin, would you like to enlarge on your accusations of bribery ?

Or is this another of your alter-egos on a different pc, (or indeed the same pc,) designed to start a tiresome, irrational and unfounded thread on your favourite subject ?

(Edited to correct the mis-spelling of ‘subject.’)

Or is this another of your alter-egos on a different pc, (or indeed the same pc,) designed to start a tiresome, irrational and unfounded thread on your favourite sunbect ?[/quote]
Alter Egos?,Irish duck is too different and he has the greatest knowledge about the malvinas war,Arkantos has a basic english,i have a bit more advanced and he uses jajaja instead of the hahaha of english (the hahaha sounds gay however).
and he is not argentina,talk to him and you will see that im not him.

i already have done a lot of acussations in the mods room,they have not done nothing,im not going to do them again,the mods and admins can read,you not,sorry.

Or is this another of your alter-egos on a different pc, (or indeed the same pc,) designed to start a tiresome, irrational and unfounded thread on your favourite sunbect ?[/quote]

Maybe would be a good ideea to rename this thread as “Erwin’s playground. Beware!!!”

Maybe would be a good ideea to rename this thread as “Erwin’s playground. Beware!!!”[/quote]
What about “Dani’s geriatric”,indeed,it is more adecuated,you are not fair dani,i have been castigated (prohbition of talking about malvinas) by sandworm and i still believe in him,i must have my reasons.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one!
I’d like to be a WW2 vet!!

Maybe would be a good ideea to rename this thread as “Erwin’s playground. Beware!!!”[/quote]
What about “Dani’s geriatric”,indeed,it is more adecuated,you are not fair dani,i have been castigated (prohbition of talking about malvinas) by sandworm and i still believe in him,i must have my reasons.[/quote]

But do you have to whinge on about it like a spoiled child denied yet another sweet ?
Get a grip and grow up.

I can see why basic military trg was beyond you.

Cuts cuts,can’t you stop being talking like an oldie,it seems that you don’t know that im 21,im older than a lot of members as im younger than a lot of others,and that’s not the point,you will find that a person that you hate is an professional with great cultural and economical level,he is an argentine,but im not talking about me,and he is older than me,im sure you guess who is.

Cuts cuts,can’t you stop being talking like an oldie,it seems that you don’t know that im 21,im older than a lot of members as im younger than a lot of others,and that’s not the point,you will find that a person that you hate is an professional with great cultural and economical level,he is an argentine,but im not talking about me,and he is older than me,im sure you guess who is.[/quote]

Erwin as you say, your actual age is immaterial.
The fact that you are acting like a spoiled brat is not.

I reiterate; get a grip and grow up.

Your foolish idea that I hold a hatred for someone is completely groundless.
I don’t actually hate anyone, I’ve no reason to.

I haven’t a Scooby about whatever it is you’re waffling on about with reference to this Argentinian professional person “with great cultural and economical level.”
I can only conclude this some weird red herring you’re throwing in to try to detract from the fact that you’re acting like a plonker.

Oh good, Erwin spoiling yet another thread. However, I am interested in what Blitz/Pray for War says to clarify his original post.

Which liberated are you talking about? The people of the Falklands or somewhere else?

Personally I’m not anti-Argentinian, Erwin just annoys me when toddler Erwin comes out to play. Grown up Erwin (who occaisonally comes out) is capable of holding a reasonable discussion.

Hmm, are you saying Ive bribed some here? How would I do that?