All the very best to our members!

Happy New Year everyone, all of the best, for all of us.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year lads.

Hey look! there is someone besides Nick, and me here… Whats news Churchill?

It’s always good to see Churchill!

But don’t forget Aly j :smiley:

Hah, I still hang about here, read the new posts.

Nothing major is going on, working on ever more studies. You’d think I be tired of university at this point, and, well, I am. How about you guys?

Yep noticed that, not easily understood, but I did see it. At least someone is visiting… :smiley:

It’s winter in the northlands so little goes on, bikes are asleep for the season, just me, and the Dog. I do get to the indoor pistol range every couple of weeks, hang out with Pals etc.

Right on. Its actually decently temperatured for winter in Texas where I am for university, so some of my friends are talking about going shooting outside this weekend. I’ll probably pass though, as there are too many people going for my liking.

I have friends over in West Texas, they always send pics of 80 F days in January. Of course I send them pics of Not 115F in the shade in June. :slight_smile:

I have friends over in West Texas, they always send pics of 80 F days in January. Of course I send them pics of Not 115F in the shade in June. :slight_smile:

Hah, yeah, I wish it wasn’t 115 in the summer.

Happy New Year! A few days late!

Howdy Navyson! always glad to have you visit whenever it might be ! Hope the New Year is treating you well.

Howdy Navyson! always glad to have you visit whenever it might be ! Hope the New Year is treating you well.

Ayy, Navyson made it too. Its like a reunion or something XD

I check in a few times a week. WW2incolor has a FB page that posts the pictures from the other half of the site. Get to see them. I’m gonna try to get back on the picture side and make some comments, we’ll see. Would be nice to hear from some of the old timers now and again here…

I think the traffic is much greater over there sadly…

At least we’re still popular with the spammer crowd. Perhaps Procyon could begin charging $10 a sign-up, and they can post all the spam they like on their own board. :wink:

Its not too noticeable, I rarely see any spam.