Aly J is back?

Just had a look at VonSS’s IP address after something about the posts sparked a memory. One of them has the following:

Post IP Addresses
[ul]
[li][b]Lass-Zorro[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Lilly Von Blitz[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Vonss[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][/ul]
Registration IP Addresses
[ul]
[li][b]aussiess[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]hydi[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Lass-Zerro[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Lass-Zorro[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Lilly Von Blitz[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Officerette[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Voness[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][li][b]Vonss[/b] 123.2.92.253 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User][/li][/ul]
I can’t quite remember but isn’t this RS*'s slightly psycho stalker from a few years ago - Aly J or something? Seems relatively sane so far, but worth keeping an eye on. The IP address is 123-2-92-253.static.dsl.dodo.com.au, which looks to me like a static domestic IP address… At least one of the identities (Officerette) has been previously banned.

In fact no less than four of the accounts previously registered from this IP address have been banned, with another couple of them still active. Time for an IP ban perchance?

Nope, not Aly J - that was a different (seemingly unrelated) set of duplicate identities!

It’s definitely aly j, here are some more accounts using another (older?) IP:

Ace Vantura 211.28.67.73
aly j 211.28.67.73
Bomber 211.28.67.73

All IP’s she used point to Melbourne.

I’d say we’ll let her be unless she goes completely nuts…with witman banned it could become boring around here.:wink:
I remember coming across one of aly’s multiple accounts lately and banned it - just like most of the others, she still has her original account.

I don’t think i was around when aly j was.

Witman might return after he serves his penance, but even if he doesn’t there is Steben who runs in a similar vein, and should provide some entertainment :slight_smile:

You didn’t miss too much, Rising Sun* had his fun though.

Umm, I think it was more like I was stalking her. :wink: :smiley:

I thought we’d identified vonSS as aly j a while back, or maybe it was just me who came to that view.

As vonSS, she’s not causing any trouble, although she does like to be a bit provocative.

I’d like to keep her on because I have a cunning plan to get her to post pictures of herself doing improbable things with a large pink plastic swastika. :smiley: