Ammo Crate

I made this for my neighbors 7 yo son. It isn’t meant to be an exact replica, just some place he can lock-up his treasures. It measures 30 by 18 by 10 high.

He likes to play army at his daycare so I made this for him also.

Haha, that’s pretty nice from you!

Sure looks well done, just the color looks a bit to freshly painted :wink:

I’m sure he’ll love it, I know my 7-year old me would have!

The only thing I’d change is the stock - It would look even better if it wasn’t so thick.

Maybe, IMO, make it a little longer. He is seven now, but he’ll grow into it eventually if it’s a little long now.

If a kid here turned up with that at day care, the politically correct shitheads, who are the only form of fascist acceptable in the modern Western world (which isn’t all that surprising as they’re bloody close to controlling it), would create a storm.

But you’re in Australia, and not the US. :wink:

And I think the length of the stock is just fine. When he’s older he can use it as a SMG :smiley:

Not, when it comes to availability of guns, necessarily a bad thing.

Although I have to say that denying a seven year old boy an air gun, as pretty much we do now, is a cruel and unusual punishment.

Still, I know how to make powerful shanghais, and my son was mightily impressed when the first one I made him put a marble through both sides of a soft drink can and blew soft drink everywhere.

Don’t mention this to anyone, or the child protection lesbians will be kicking on my door with their steel capped boots. :rolleyes:

Hahaha

Yeah, it’s funny that some people consider toy guns as something that shouldn’t be given to kids, and that it would fuck up their psyche or something…:rolleyes:

Considering that toy weaponry has been part of human culture for millennium, it’s a pretty ridiculous attitude…

I’m with you there… both my sons have plenty of toy guns and I’m not the least bit worried they might grow up to be gun toting psychopaths…

Although I do hide the ones that make alot of noise as they are a little annoying.

Haha, that makes sense - But that’s the same for any annoying toy. I’m already looking forward to my nephews 5th birthday.

He’s gonna get a drum kit :twisted:

Has it got a bayonet attachment? :twisted:

Paul