An idea that would be useful.

In a previous forum I was in, it had a very similar look to this one but they had notifications where your profile is at currently and could tell you if someone has posted a message on your profile or comment on a picture and so on, I think it would be a great thing to have on here. I took a screenshot of what the notification system looks like.

(increased for easier look)

Here’s what it looks like if you hover over the arrow.

Just think about it.

Well, it’s just a different software than “our” vBulletin I guess. However clicking on “User CP” should answer all questions.

…and if you got 24 unread PM’s, something’s probably wrong.:shock:

true but sometimes i forget to check my user CP and then I respond to a person about a month later on accedent lol and btw, its like a arcade site and someone beat my high score on a whole bunch of games, I had the 2nd most highscores untill someone destroyed me.

I have an idea thus I post it in this Idea thread. I think it is a Great idea. As this is a forum about wars, and we have a thread relating to other wars like the Civil War, Korean War, etc; and because we post so many threads about the Afghanistan war; why don’t the big shots in power create a super thread entitled Afghanistan War? I mean they recenlty added Civil War and not to many hits but I see so many threads in various section about Afghanistan war, so why not ? Just an idea. Afterall, we seem to have a love-hate relationship with this war…Somehwere out there, I am sure there is a Mod who will pick up the ball on this idea…and just remember, it was my idea! A Great Idea!!