An introduction

Hello, folks

I’ve already written a few posts tonight but I reckon the most suitable thing to do is to open a discussion to make myself publicly known. Well I guess I am like everyone here a “fanatic” of anything to do with WWII. I’ve been reading through some discussions and the level is really high. Have patience with this newcome!!

Cheers

Flame_thrower

Welcome aboard mate! I’ve read a couple of your posts and I can see you contributing alot to the forum.

Btw avatars should really be 100x100.

I already like your logic on your posts, pal.

Thanks, that’s a very nice compliment, especially because I consider myself a newcomer in all this stuff. :wink:

Please resize your avatar at 100x100 pixels.
Gracias! :wink:

Where are you from, city I mean? :wink:

Wlecome + Greetings.

Welcome, and enjoy…
Sur o norte de España? :arrow:

Welcome Flame_thrower and I know that you will fit in here with us and enjoy it.

Henk

welcome to the site, flame thrower
but please resize your avator to 100X100
thanks

Welcome flame_thrower enjoy. :wink:

Greetings,

Hola,

Guten Tag,

I don’t have much time to go into the forums right now, but this looks like an excellent board with very high quality, knowledgeable posters. I look forward to going through this forum in more detail. I love history in general, and WWII in particular, so I look forward to posting here. I am a veteran of the U.S. Army and I believe myself to be somewhat well read on this subject. But please be patient if I make errors.

NDF