And you tough that we fight...

Browsing some forum in wich I ve participate in the past I run into this:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/announcements/idiot-rg-lunatic-attacking-forum-12102.html

I know that some delicate member of this fine forum could be distressed by some of the concepts wich appeared in topics like PK feedback thread and so…but …You really want to see agression ?, well, check the link above, insults, dead treaths, a lot of personal things, and the Moderators getting involved toooooooooo much.

One just want to thanks the nice enviroment that is respirated here, at list most the times.

Some of those guys need to get a life…one guy had 27000 posts.

Yeah. The guy with the most posts here I belive ia Pzk with about 4000 posts. At least He and the rest of us spend some time off the PC.

Some of those guys need to get a life…one guy had 27000 posts.

Damn right, the fella seems to be pluged to the PC, and in any case …wich is so important in a forum to behave like a serial killer and loose control in that way ?

You haven’t been reading mine and RS’s PM’s have you?

Yea, I did, but you both are just crazy…not so agressive.

It’s easy to be aggressive on a keyboard, but not necessarily mannly (or womanly).

A little controlled aggression in a debate can liven it up a little, but when it gets out of control, it becomes counter-productive. At best, the thread is no longer informative, but it also alienates a lot of those might wish to participate in the discussion, and are deterred by the lack of self-control from others.

So, if I feel myself becoming a little over heated, I give myself a slap on the wrist and look for a bad girl to expend my excess energies on - which can be very soothing. :slight_smile:

Agreed, you could be a little caustisc, but always with a sence of humour.

And this is other “nice” debate there.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/off-topic-misc/proud-british-4010.html

I ran into Esther the Molester last night.

She had her leathers on and said a slap on the wrist from you is … well … like, a slap on the wrist from you.

She is a very bad girl who said you’d be lucky enough to have the energy to expend the energy required to decide whether to have your loaf sliced sandwich or toast.

I said that you found her very soothing.

She said that the only reason you found her soothing was that someone spiked her drink and she’d fallen down in the street, and that what you were doing might have soothed you but for her it just ruined a perfectly good pair of undies. :smiley:

What is sense to compare our excellent polite international forum with other ones where the few members lose the control? There a lot of such forums in the net.
I personally visits this forum for enjoy of communication, education and making fun:)
This is very enough to support here the good atmosphere.

Please pass on my apologies. I was so pissed I hadn’t noticed she was wearing any. :confused:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What do you mean? I do not post there and have never registered (even checked)…

PK, you are lucky you’ve never been a member. Psychotic aggression is the least of their problems. I left in disgust at their racist, red necked, flag waving, rantings - especially their continual islamophobia.

Such a pity as some members know a lot about aircraft.

Well, I am not so lucky my friend, I was ( actually I am still) a member of that forum, the fact is I dont post anymore for several months, however the surprize to see how the forum, wich was very good is the beginning, is completely ruined by now never ceased.It would be really fun to see there some of the questionings that the Moderation faced here…I mean really fun.

I wonder if we will have someone that addicted to this site, 27,000 freaking posts, its sad for children today that stay on some forum for days with no sleep, aw screw let’em do what they want

It will be even funnier if the addict was a parent.