Anti-Tank Rifle display at the Patton Museum

While visiting the Museum I captured a short video of the display of A.T. rifles. (would be nice if they had more examples…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZFs64dIFEQ

The classic ones are there, nice video and nice to hear your voice too.

Thank you my friend, there were lots of people around, so I couldnt speak very loudly, They do have a nice collection, but some pieces are in storage. They have two of the 1918 Tank Gewehr, one in the display, and another as part of an exhibit showing a British mk.1 tank IIRC. Its nice to see them side by side,easier to compare that way. I was there to see Cobra King, and had a bit of time to look around before going to the restoration facility. I posted that video in the M-4 thread of the American military section. they have an amazing collection of contemporary tanks, and a good number of WW 2 German stuff in the back lot.

Yea, I did browse the Cobra king clips, you need to put more of those nice vids in your channel.

I might be able to get in to see cobra king again, not certain though,(I may have to trade them a days work on it… ) I will be putting more clips on my channel as the Summer progresses.