Anyone Like Van Halen Here?

Because America’s greatest band may be reforming with the original (and by far the best) line-up --rumour has it!

Van Halen to reform?
Rumours spread that the band will tour next year

Van Halen are rumoured to be on the brink of reforming for a world tour.

The band are thought to be lining up a series of tour dates in America next year with original singer David Lee Roth.

Van Halen last played together with former singer Sammy Hagar two years ago for a massive greatest hits tour of the States.

But after the tour ended Hagar returned to his solo group The Waboritas and nothing more was heard from the band.

According to MelodicRock, tour dates are likely but there are no plans to release any new material or a compilation album.
© IPC MEDIA 1996-2006, A

http://www.nme.com/news/van-eddie-halen/24897

I sure like Van Halen, but I have “progressed” and I listen more often symphonic metal.

I like particularly their song “Dreams”.

You won’t be hearing that one on this tour.:wink:

G’day,

Interesting news about the reformation of the original lineup. Wonder how many wheelchairs are needed.:smiley:

They weren’t my favourite band, but some of their music was alright. I would much rather see someone like Rammstein these days.

Regards Bob.

I just would like to say I am a fan, but have been unable to download and well basically get alot of their songs. However yes I sure am a fan of em’. XD