anyone still play BF1942?

just asking if anyone does, i got the game installed again.:cool:

Sorry, only play the free demo.

lol its alright, it’s an old game anyway.

SS Ouche-Vittes:Try this part of BF:Secret Weapons Of World War 2
i think that’s cool part!

I played that expansion pack, i bought the 1942 entire collection with the packs. I think Forgotten Hope is the best! but it takes forever to load.

What’s “Forgotten Hope”, I just know the add-ons “Secret weapons…” and “The Road to Rome”. You made me curious!

Glad you asked flamethrowerguy! Its a free mod that you can download for battlefield 1942. Its made by a dedicated team aimed to gamers who want realism. Its 2 gigabytes in size. It has so many vehicles in the game, more guns like the m1 carbine, like 15 more accurate made maps like Foy, sound effects are improved, Firing system is better ex: it takes usually one shot with carbines and like only 2 with a pistol, tanks no longer have to arch their turret and can just use a included aiming sight and fire on spot. Unfortunately theres not many people who play it now cause it was released like 4 years ago. There is FH2 which is recent for Battle field 2, that mod is released and the developers are still making maps and goodies for bf2 players.

There is also Forgotten Hope Secret Weapons. A Modmod form a japanese team.
It’s based on the newest FH1 version and it include many new vehicles but, not
from Secret Weapons Addon. Here is a link to the FHSW-Homepage.
Well it’s japanese but you can see vehicles.

That last one is weird…

I reinstalled the game for these guys mod

http://www.mercilesscreations.net/

It’s a graphics mod tailored to each exp.

i looked at it downwithpeace and it looks like there’s only skin mods for the vehicles and new vehicles are introduced.

It’s a graphics mod, better skins and some more realistic skins but a part from that there’s nothing else. Still a good mod and worth a download but it’s a bit big.

I still play BF1942, only secret weapons won’t install here :frowning:

I’m gonna take a look at forgotten hope

hi again, just reinstalled the classic! anyone want to play with me?

Sure, what server and username?

Mine is “Grenadier Flandern no. 1”

Gaetano

my user name is TopTeamLeader, i usually just go on servers ranging from 20-40 people. do you have AIM or Skype?