Appreciation Day

I declare today the official “Nickdfresh and PDF27” Appreciation day!
These staff members have a very challenging and tough responsibility thus I salute them:) If you see them today please give them a Big Cyber Hug and tell them you appreciate them. This web site has benefitted greatly from their roles and committment. :slight_smile:

Mate, just be grateful you’re back. :wink:

Stick your tongue too far up their arses and the mods (most of them, anyway :smiley: ) will start to feel uncomfortable with an unusual amount of warm meat trying to park in their rear driveway, which makes them narky and could result in them crunching you.

Hehehe… good one. On top of that if they turn to fast youll break your nose. :slight_smile:

change

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman2
General Sandworm Where are you. Mods Where are you? (In relation to the Spam problems we encountered today which was numerous!)

Answer from PDF in the Spammer thread:

At work. Strange as it may sound I don’t actually get paid for moderating this site…

It goes without saying that Once Again, Today and Tomorrow should be officially declared
Mod Appreciation Day!!.
…In lieu of pay, these hard working Mods take time out of their Work (nasty word), to clean up, moderate,and clense Spam wherever it may be hiding/ So lets do our part in recognizing the Mods tough committment to this site which everyone appreciates.!
Hip Hip Horray!..Hip Hip Hooray!..We luv you guys all:Nick, PDF, George, Honourable Firefly!!Keep up the Good Work!!..(Sorry you don’t get paid)…