Archive - alternative history story

i am thinking of writing a story base on the germany has won the world war and conquered the world with japan and Italy. In year 2006, the nazi germany would build the world’s first time machine to call back Hitler and try to heal him before he gets the heart stroke and dead in year 1970. Unfornately for the german, a group of americans have seized the time machine and able to go back in time
my story would be saying how those groups of americans manage to convince hitler to make the wrong decision that would led him to defeat instead of winning. So according to this story, we are in the alternative story line :stuck_out_tongue:

interesting…

My translator has overheated and has smoked! :slight_smile:

cool

? how did that happen? :smiley:

He used too difficult speech receptions. :slight_smile: Please, speak easier. That we could understand you is better :slight_smile:

Wow that sounds like a really interesting idea for a book. Please tell us more about it. :slight_smile:

Russischer Fritz if you speak German well enough “use that” untill we can find a good russian translator. The German translator on google is pretty decent.

i dont have much details in my mind, sorry to disappointed you, but the group of americans would face a series of assasinations from the germans coming from the future (good that the time machine cant bring anything larger than a human, so future tanks or aircraft cant be transport via the time machine)
the ones i have think of is

-when the americans have arrived to dunkirk (the time machine has release a stong laser beam to the sky which scared the German army from attacked dunkirk because they thought its a new weapon from the allies, therefore giving the allies a chance to escape)

-one of the americans turn out to be a german-american, he is the one who tries to kill hilter in 1944 (note that he wouldnt know his plan would fail since he is not in that timeline)
any ideas are welcome thanks for reading

that is so cliché…