Archive - goose-stepping

anyone got some videos of German goose-stepping? :lol:

??? Not sure what your mean? :?

i think he means the germans way of marching? maybe…

:lol: Yeah, German funny stepping… you can look at it today in Russia, is it called “ceremonial step”.
It’s easy to do. :smiley: Yuor leg should be straight during step, hip-calf line should be straight, just imagine that your leg got no knee-joint. Foot should be parallel to ground during all step and foot should step on ground by whole sole surface with blow… cross arm should be staight too…

It’s funny - in Russia goose-step - is it name for exercise, when you should try move in curtsey position…

yeah!,we too have it,and i though most armies still have it.

No, the majority of countries don’t goose-step.
It seems to be prevalent in dictatorships or countries where the government has been heavily influenced by the military.

[quote=“Cuts”]

No, the majority of countries don’t goose-step.
It seems to be prevalent in dictatorships or countries where the government has been heavily influenced by the military.[/quote]

dictatorship?,other time attacking my country cuts?.

we had it since democracy.

No Erwin, I’m not attacking your country at all, please calm down.

I wrote that the goose-step is “prevalent in dictatorships or countries where the government has been heavily influenced by the military.

There are still a number of countries that are ruled by tinpot dictators whose ‘elite’ troops goose-step.
Zimbabwe, for example, falls into the former category.

Russia is another country that uses the goose-step, and it cannot be denied that there was a dictatorial rule there, with the armed forces having a good deal of influence on their foreign and domestic policy. This would fall into the latter italicized category.

I realise that Argentina has a democratic form of government, which I think is a wonderful improvement.
I’m proud of all those who helped make it possible for all your citizens to enjoy a certain amount of influence on their government, as I am sure you too are.

yes,we have influence,but im not the kind of normal argentinian.
i have really diferent politic position,so,it`s my vote vs the votes of 40.000.000 of citizens.

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

i have really diferent politic position,so,it`s my vote vs the votes of 40.000.000 of citizens.[/quote]

I’m not sure I understand you correctly.

You say you’re not a normal Argentinian ? Did you move to Argentina and become naturalised ?

‘Your vote against forty million citizens’ votes,’ do you mean that you think your vote doesn’t count or that you don’t vote in the mainstream ?

i have really diferent politic position,so,it`s my vote vs the votes of 40.000.000 of citizens.[/quote]

I’m not sure I understand you correctly.

You say you’re not a normal Argentinian ? Did you move to Argentina and become naturalised ?

‘Your vote against forty million citizens’ votes,’ do you mean that you think your vote doesn’t count or that you don’t vote in the mainstream ?[/quote]
Im argentinian,but most people are drived by the damn government,and me no,thats why.
they fill their heads with politic shit.

Yeah man I totally agree politics is shit! why not have an armed right wing coup straight of and run the country as a Junta its much simpler.

Just chuck a few Students in prison then have htem going missing!
:o simple :smiley: No problems at all

Hey why do we bother with htis poltiical “shit” at all, Its not like anyone benefits from proportional representation and liberal democracy is it? 8)

Tell you What lets make some really big pizza ovens and shower blocks too!

you rode my mind!,that`s a genius in work!,i see a good progress in you,if you like,you can have a beautifull democracy,following the example of tony blair :lol:

Nicely put Bluffy :lol:

Nicely put Bluffy :lol:[/quote]

will be more nicer if i understand it :lol:

Who, no matter what my personal views on him, was democratically elected.

Who, no matter what my personal views on him, was democratically elected.[/quote]

but,democracy means good gobenment??

apart from hitler`s racist politics,do you think we was bad,he make alemania a giant world power like russia and usa.

No, he left it a blasted ruin with virtually all the industry and most of the housing destroyed. But for the generosity of the powers he had attacked, a very large proportion of the German population would have starved to death in the winter of 1945/46.
Germany was crushed utterly in 1945, and has never recovered (hopefully will never either, at least not along the previous model).

No, he left it a blasted ruin with virtually all the industry and most of the housing destroyed. But for the generosity of the powers he had attacked, a very large proportion of the German population would have starved to death in the winter of 1945/46.
Germany was crushed utterly in 1945, and has never recovered (hopefully will never either, at least not along the previous model).[/quote]
i forgot,i must said apart from hitler racist politics and war politics.

let`s stay on this topic: goose-step

NAZI Germany was not a world power per se.

HE did alot of things he built a huge pile of wealth and then went and poured it into his military,

World powers have financial, economic and political influence. His only influence was military! Most of the evidence of German power during the 1930s and 40’s is now either protein enriched soil around Poland.
or has been turned into railway lines by the Russians in the areas surround Kursk, or is lying in the bottom of various Fjords around Norway.

To be a “world” power you generally need to last more than 15 years!
Have trading partners rather than opponents and have at least one ally that you dont invade!(Russia) or that deserts you at your time of need!(Italy)

Be proud of Germany if you must but for God’s sake dont tell people about it it makes you look like a compulsive masturbationist,

That reminds me Im tipsy and near a computer why am I talking to you!