Ardee is upset with me..

Ardee and I got into a bit of drama in a thread I started, http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php/14974-Mid-Term-Elections-in-the-U-S and even after all this time is still angry about it. I was not interested in playing along with him and whatever he was on about, and after a bit closed the thread, and a few days later, deleted it. (Election was long over, no sense in taking up space.) I had brought up what seemed to me to be subtle trolling on his part, as he would not let go, but not as a staff member, just as O.P. of the thread. I consider the whole thing closed, and down the River. He seems incensed by this, and has sent me a 3 part PM describing his unsatisfied anger.
At any rate, just thought I’d give you all a heads up.

I think we’ve all got the PM…

Ardee is an educated long-time member of both forum and photo site, but I’m afraid he has a habit of taking things too personally - and seriously. I superficially followed the controversy in question but regarded it as a mere political discussion by a bunch of Yanks…:smiley: Ardee seems to be pissed as hell since all this was a couple of weeks ago IIRC…

Ardee is okay by me, but as you say, just needs to lighten up a bit. We’re good.

Has anyone had any further discussions with Ardee. I haven’t been on as much…

The system says he was logged in 3 days ago, but I’ve heard nothing from him since his PM’s.