Here some argentinian condecorations

Argentinian order of military merit:

Argentinian orders of naval merit:

Argentinian orders of merit:

my favourite is:
Argentinian order of military merit:

Here is the tank TAM,the standart argentinian light tank:

TAM TANK INFO:

The development contract of the TAM Light Tank, was signed between the German “Thyssen Henschel” company and Argentine government at the beginning of 70-ties.

STATISTICS:
Entered service in 1979
Crew 4
Dimensions and weight
Total weight in combat order 30 t
Overall length 8 230 mm
Chassis length 6 775 mm
Overall width 3 120 mm
Overall height 2 420 mm
Armament
Main gun L7A2 105-mm Rifled Gun
Machine guns 2 x 7.62-mm
Traverse range 360 degrees
Combat load
Main gun 50 rounds
Machine guns 6 000 cartridges
Mobility
Engine power 720 hp.
Maximum road speed 75 km/h
Autonomy on roads 550 km (1 000 km with additional fuel tanks)
Maneuverability
Slope 60°
Vertical step 0.9 m
Trench 2.9 m
Ford unprepared 1.4 m
Ford with preparation 4 m

the VCA is the argentinian standart artillery vehicle

(I can`t find vca info :frowning: )[/img]

ARGENTINIAN SOLDIERS PHOTOS:

Argentinian Marines:

RSB-70 on AM-35A3:

Camouflaged Soldiers:

M72 Prepared to shoot:

M72 shooting!:

Team including a M72 and a Mortar:

Arming FM of 120 MM:

Team:

Mortar Team:

Im going to calll you E.S.A for the moment coz its easy. I love your post about the present Argentinaian military. Some really good picks. Im sure you know why this is in off topic. I hope others will post about current military’s in there countries. Maybe i should start one about the US but I dont think i know enough. Are there any US soliders out there that can help???

search in the us military page,like i did with argentinian military in this post.
:wink:

Argentinian Aircrafts:

T-34C-1 Turbo Mentor:

T-34C-1:

1-A-407:

IAI Mirage Finger IIIA:

A-4AR:

PAMPA:

i hope your pics are from mesuem, not the current aircraft they are having now, if those are the current planes argentina is using, they are so screwed
if you want to have some chance to win against british, your government should be going for at least F-14 and F-16 (or simuliar type of aircraft)
however, those are really good pics, i like it

they`re planes used in malvinas,and of old abandoned hangars,i took some of them!!! :slight_smile: (using imageshack help).

i don`t know what planes do we use now. :roll:

HEAVY ARMOURED VCA:

VTCM:

INFANTRY OF THE ARGENTINIAN ARMY ARMY:

EHNANCED AML-90

Ca NBQ of B Ing 601

CITER:

TRUCK SEMI-SLUG:

M-548A1:

M113A2:

UNIMOG:

Good pics…however i have to say F**K riding that AML-90 into battle. Looks like someone took a recon vehicle and stuck a tank turret on top. I think you will find that will attract alot of heavy fire from tanks and planes. Which is bad for the people riding in it. In well concealed areas such as forests im sure it would be great but out in the open seems like it would be nothing more than a death trap. :expressionless:

yes!,the most light vehicle in argentinian army,AML-90 works as explorer,but now,that vehicle is replaced by the hummer,or humvee (its good writed??) but its still in military desfiles (desfile is when the army shows their units to the people in the city).

,some photos here are old,for ex,aircraft from malvinas war (1982),and other are new for ex:heavy armoured VCA.

MORE PHOTOS:

SK-105

M52A2

Mirage IIIEA

M-IIIEA

Argentinian mirage pilots with their aircraft

M-IIIEA

new photos are coming!.

Edited by Gen. Sandworm. No more pics or post about the Falklands/Malvinas. :evil: .
-OK

More:

FAP (heavy automatic rifle):
(this weapon was for the soldiers addapting the docrine “change technology and easy use for heavy fire power and automatic capacity”

FM 81 mm Liv (mortar)

The argentinian army has in use,lots of M-16,but the prefered is the FAL,because it has a long history in our armed forces:

M2HB (really nice mg)

MAG 7.62 and Instalaza

Regminton R700 M24 ( :slight_smile: )

Argentine model of colt:

Steyr AUG FAA and FAL (our predilected rifle)

if the Second mirage from the bottom is still in service it sure looks like it could do with a lick of paint!

Where is the respect? infact the 81mm MORTAR and MAG 7.62 all look a bit chipped and beaten up! “display peices?” bit gnarly, to me!

the 81mm mortar and mag 7.62 are in service today,but in the photo,those have more than 15 years,that`s why they look chipped,they are for showing to the people,the photos are from a exposition in buenos aires of our army.

what mirage are you talking about?,sorry,don`t understand your comment,my english sucks
did you talk about this:

some of them arent in service,this photos arent all in service now,the chipped and little destroyed units are from the exposition or hangar,the new and brightly units are new.

The one below the aircraft you showed looks like its been decommsioned for about 20 years, its got rain marks, chipped paint and scabby artwork.

Being 15 years old is no excuse to look rough, you can still maintain your weapons especially if they are display models what sort of message do you give to the world stage as an armed force when your gear is in rag order!

The pistol in the close-up looks like it has a 1911 style trig. although the proximity does not indicate if it was a Colt or Rosario manufactured item.
The serial number could be from either.

However most of those retrieved from the Argentine Military’s last adventure were the Ballester-Molina.
This is similar to the 1911A1 in some ways, but mechanically bears more resemblance to the Star Model B, (and of course the Model P,)
from which I believe it was copied by the Hispano factory, (HAFDASA,) albeit in 45 ACP.

This is the Ballester-Molina:

1911 buffs will immediately notice differences even before it’s been stripped.

By the way about twenty-three years back the officers in the POW pen were allowed to keep them for self defence after they’d jacked, as so
many of their troops had lost the plot and wanted to slot them !

this is the 1927 mod,that`s the unique i found.

its says 8327 by the looks of it and as ManofStoat says, this is more likely the serial number, than a date of manufacture, I wait to be corrected though as I cannot be sure.

the date of this pistol is 1927 ,the same year of the model