Argentinian Wine

Recently I have partaken in a few glasses of various types of Argentinian wine. The first wine I tried was ‘Inti’ this was vile and disgusting however last sunday i tried an exceptionally nice cabernet sauvignon from Argentina, I am now intrigued as to other Argentine wines, can the Argentinian members of this site suggest any more good wines from your fine wine producing nation.

You can find more info in Here:

http://www.argentinewines.com/ing/

The most proficient grapes ( acording to the experts) Are the Malbec and The Torrontes this last one aWhite.

And if you can found it in your country check the Luigi Bosca Cabernet Sauvignon.

Cheers, nice one!

Ladies drink fine alcohol,porteño’s men drink a cold quilmes,freezes your balls but gives you more infarts than when sleeping with a hundred of whores :wink:

My the best alcoholic drinks are: Jagermeister and Tequila.

Yeah, a Quilmes is the best partner a warm saturday evening, with some peanuts and a couple of friends… excellent combination.

About wines, Here are some well-known argentine brands…

Latitud 33º ($18.)
Felipe Rutini ($50)
Terrazas ($35)
Luigi Bosca ($40)

• (Costs aprox.) $= Argentine Peso. 2.9 Argentine Peso = 1 US Dollar -

Quilmes suck ¡¡¡¡¡¡ :smiley:

Better one of this:

You must come to Villa General Belgrano sometime, try the Brunnen brand.

Im angentine-german,i know very good the german beers,still i prefer the quilmes.
It depends on your preference of taste,some likes the stella artois,some like the german beers,and some the argentine quilmes!,ask bluffcove,he loved the quilmes,he is british,and he prefer it more than the stella!.

Beers are good Bavaria and Stella they are the best ,but i more like Jagermeister and Tequila. :lol:

Together? Or seperate?

I used to like a double Perno and blackcurrent in a pint of Lager…

New Fosters Aniseed! Tasty… :?

I think the Argentineans have started to import the Ausy method of wine production and are getting a very good name for them selves. I have also been told that one or two French growers are following the antipodean’s way

Heretics! How long before they are ceremonialy burned on their own vines? :twisted:

My excuses for not buying French wine are getting thin now that they are producing consistently drinkable stuff at a price I like. But it will be hard to give up new world wine.

Together? Or seperate?

I used to like a double Perno and blackcurrent in a pint of Lager…[/quote]

Well when i drink :lol: :lol: i drink Bavaria and Tequila together,first tequila and after beer :lol:

How many repetitions of that drinking technique can you get. If I was drinking by the litre, I think after the third beer/tequila, I’d be struggling to coordinate the drink to my mouth.

Well honest after 8 or 9 glasses of tequila and 5 beers ia m drunk like,i just dont remember anything,i have 18 years and i start drink that when i am have 17.5 years.

On weekend when i and my friends go out we go in clubs and drink that. :wink:

Well honest after 8 or 9 glasses of tequila and 5 beers ia m drunk like,i just dont remember anything,i have 18 years and i start drink that when i am have 17.5 years.

On weekend when i and my friends go out we go in clubs and drink that. :wink:[/quote]

That’s BAD clauss mate! :? ,I started drinking at 13 years!,but only half cup :oops: :smiley: ,after 18,i drunk like a real man :lol: (advice for children: Don’t do this unless you want to have cirrhosis,and you will have this: Click Me :shock:
)

edited to provide an interactive JPG,and help for the education for children,your friend Erwin don’t wants you to die young.

On weekend when i and my friends go out we go in clubs and drink that. :wink:[/quote]

That’s BAD clauss mate! :? ,I started drinking at 13 years!,but only half cup :oops: :smiley: ,after 18,i drunk like a real man :lol: (advice for children: Don’t do this unless you want to have cirrhosis,and you will have this: Click Me :shock:
)

edited to provide an interactive JPG,and help for the education for children,your friend Erwin don’t wants you to die young.[/quote]

I know that Erwin i am not alcoholic ,i just drink on weekends with my friends,and my girlfriend is angry when i am drinking ,but i dont drink every day. :wink:

And you drink every man drink at least one time in week. :lol:

You really cannot go wrong with Chilean Merlot.