Authenticity of Sprech Media books ?

Hello,

I’ve just finished reading

Hitler’s Children - Spitting Fire (Eyewitness Accounts - 12th SS Panzer ‘Hitler Youth’ in Normandy 1944) edited (Kindle edition only) by SPRECH MEDIA, available on amazon etc.

It’s a very good read BUT seems a bit “too good to be true”. None of the accounts are actually referenced, or the speakers identified (even allied veterans) etc. And they do all sound the same.

No trace of Sprech Media on the net; though they’ve plenty of similar books (always… only on kindle)

Anyone have any info on this ?

I’d be annoyed if amazon is flogging this stuff as authentic if it isn’t; though I realise it’s probably the case of a lot of similar books out there.

Thanks for your help

There is this critic on amazon itself:

Just not believable
By Pat in Claremont on April 2, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
The description of incidents from one story to the next read too much alike. There may be some historical facts but the description of battles is just made up and repeated. “The turret flew into the a air and I could see the gunner in the cage” I read that description in almost each story. Just fanciful writing.

So You are not the only one having doubts.

Yes thanks, Id read all those and guess I better add my own to the list now, bring down those stars a little !
Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure sure where this stuff came from but the more I think about it the more dubious I am. Just annoyed it claims to be real soldiers’ voices.