Awarding and punishing system

To encourge more people to post more quality post, i think an award system would help.

If any of the mod think the person has post a quality post, he or she will reply with the following

“This is a quality post, as soon as you make your fifth quality post in a different section, you will be promoted a rank.”

If this happen the fifth times, then one of our mods would say the following

“Congrats! You have made your second quality post in a different section, you will now promote a rank from (his/her current rank)”

Users can only get promoted twice maximum, after that, he would get a medal for posting quality topics or reply

If the users has post garbage post, then one of our mods can say that

“This is a post that does not contribute much to the forum, please do not do it again or you will be in risk of domoting a rank”

if this happen the fifth times, one of our mod would say the following

“Sorry, this is the fifth time you have post something that does not contribute much to the forum, you will be demoted one rank from (his/her current rank)”

Users can only be demote twice maximum, after that he will be issued a warning

*To encourage users to post in different sections, only one quality post would count toward his promotion

so even FW-190 Pilot might have post over 80 quality post in the same Germany section, it would only count as one quality post*

Dani. I collected two of my official warnings during “repartee” with IRONMAN, IRONMAN has been shown to be a troll and a trouble causer, purpsefully creating havoc on forums, Might I ask why after his departure do my warnings still stand?

It appears that One can walk into a room, tell a man he is a liar, be frowned on by all an sundry and then when it later turns out he was a fraud, People are still looking down their noses for what was in effect my early assesment of their character!

This is with reference to IRONMAN!

Yes,so he earnt 4 warnings.

and i think you are a good candidate for that too.

Anytime you want to let dani reply it would be better, espeically as

Yes that is why…”
doesnt even come near a coherent response!

ok i will change that to SO he earnt 4 warnings :wink:

ok i will change that to SO he earnt 4 warnings :wink:[/quote]

Sorry I dont want to appear to be jingositic but its very difficult to speak slowly and LOUDLY in a FORUM. can we have an English speaking moderator, despite replying twice, Erwin still doesnt comprehend the question :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It is not a “Yes” or “no” question, Now naff off and let Dani or Fw-190 do their jobs, I respect them!

ok i will change that to SO he earnt 4 warnings :wink:[/quote]

Sorry I ont want to appear to be jingositic but its bery difficult to speak slowly and LOUDLY in a FORUM. can we have an English speaking moderator, despite replying twice, Erwin still doesnt comprehend the question!

it is not a “Yes” or “no” question, NOw naff off and let Dani or Fw-190 do thier jobs, I respect them![/quote]
Dani speaks romanian,FW speaks chinese.

for your concern :wink: .

yes and they both speak English better than you - correction, listen and understand comprehend appreciate and interpret English better than you.

Need I remind you of your “parody” incident!

I write english better than you!,i have less grammar and ortographical errors than you :wink: .
oh!.and btw,you understand worst than me,like in the argentine military topic :twisted:

Understanding is not to do with grammAr! You literally do not comprehend at times, this trait is less apparent in Dani and FW-190 because hwne they dont understand they use Phrases like:

“I dont understand please explain”
rarely is a post he cannot understand followed by
“off topic off topic, im a MOD listen to me off topic”

I posted a coherent informative related post in Argentine military if you didnt understand it that is most liely down to the language barrier!

the information in the argentine military was just to say that your british military is better.

they ask you that?,

“I dont understand please explain”
i never heard that,please quote.
oh,and btw,why don’t you told me to do that instead of shouting that im an argie liar?..oh wait,I don’t understand,please explain :twisted:

i think i have to change this thread to
Erwin Vs Bluffcove

Seen,my bad,all apoligizes :oops:

Erwin you ahve staed categorically that the Islands are Argentinian, this is a matter of opinion! Therefore I have not argued over this I have been contradictory.

I have called you a Liar becaue you have categorically stated the invincible was sunk despite… It not having done so.

I never claimed the British were a superior force in your Argie army thread I said that their intelligence was faulted. This was measured, not against the British, but against the levels of intellignce open to them that they could have utilised but did not.

If I stated that The cold of Stalingrad Killed Germans I am not saying the Russians are superior Im saying that one side was at a disadvantge due to an unalterable factor.

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

IM LEAVING THIS THREAD TILL A “BETTER” MOD ARRIVES.

Dani Pm me please can we take this to MSN

Seems to a be a Admin headache waiting to happen and for no real gain. People should want to post quality because of other reasons other than gaining a artificial rank

Also should have stated that it is very subjective and you risk putting some people’s noses out of joint

Are you actually applying this system?

There are some folk who post on this site who could do with taking down a rank or two unless they manage to keep a civil tongue in their heads.

Just my 2 pennorth.

Fluffy

Three comments:

1 - The Bluffcove vs Sturmtruppen argument about grammar whatever is a bit tedious!!!
2 - I agree with Bluffcove that you should be able to appeal a warning to a mod.
3 - I agree with FW190 that rank shouldn’t just be on numbers of posts. I personally would like to be able to “mark” a post with a score from say 1 to 10 depending on how helpful/intersting/accurate it was. The number of points someone has determines their rank. Probably way to complicated to implement though.

Great idea. We can do this once I get the new system up (vbulletin).